Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 498|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Share] NERF RUBY PLS OMG!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-28 01:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Im sick of seeing bandwagons destroying my games! I have like 3 or 4 times this week alone my team insist on picking ruby when i already show my matches with her..
My main is ruby, but im not that good when it comes to forcing what i want to pick hoping my teammates wont feeds.. so i let them pick ruby.. and then they feed... they FEED!!! why is she so popular suddenly out of nowhere?!!

Pls nerf her to death, as long as you dont touch her lifesteal and cooldowns, ill manage.. nerf her def hp atk everything nerf them! My only hope is for those stupid idiot bandwagons wont touch my baby ruby anymore!

Imagine you have a ruby in your team making bloodlust axe and not to mention as her first item! Or skyguardian helmet as her first item! I really wonder if those guys actually have a working brain if there is any at all.. thats all thank you..
Post time 2020-10-29 10:11 PM | Show all posts
@Vymonchyyy

Actually I think pro Ruby players should actively make guides as well as explanations to various builds... I think lack of knowledge plus the sudden popularity of Ruby resulted in today, because new players might just jump on the bandwagon without knowing much about items.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 04:57 PM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2020-10-29 03:40 PM
I think some mpl players played her so they started to play her. same like cecilion and eudora. they ...

Hmm.. my build: haas, endless, apoqueen, immortal, mana shoes.. those 5 items is a must for me.. for me tho, idk abt other user..

the last item, it depends on your enemy.. if their mm really has quick atk spd and crit (say heroes like layla or miya) i go for dominance ice.. if they have huge assassin atk mainly (like lancelot) i go for twilight.. if magic damage is their specialty, i go for oracle..

The last item is situational for me.. for emblem i pick tank emblem with maxed cdr (i dont need to buy cdr shoes this way)..
Post time 2020-10-29 07:12 PM | Show all posts
You should try to find a teammates and play together, you can easily instant pick ruby if you playing with your friends.
Post time 2020-10-28 03:50 PM | Show all posts
lol thats rough ruby has become popular tho
Post time 2020-10-28 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Please no...i mean not now. She just shines in this season. Give her best moment for one or two seasons. She was dead longtime ago and now she just shines.
Post time 2020-10-28 11:17 PM | Show all posts
I know what you mean, but its better and good to see ruby in this meta. Some cancer players might spoil her gameplay, but its only natural . So I suggest you pick her first and show them the way. XD
Post time 2020-10-29 03:40 PM | Show all posts
I think some mpl players played her so they started to play her. same like cecilion and eudora. they are getting popular due to mpl players.

Can share your ruby build?
Post time 2020-10-30 07:00 AM | Show all posts
I dislike ruby’s state already to be very frank with you, i feel like if shes nerfed theres no point picking her to begin with xd
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-31 11:39 PM
Eizy replied at 2020-10-29 07:12 PM
You should try to find a teammates and play together, you can easily instant pick ruby if you playin ...

I can only go premade 5 on weekend :")

IZxCOLD replied at 2020-10-30 07:00 AM
I dislike ruby’s state already to be very frank with you, i feel like if shes nerfed theres no poin ...

Ohh why oppa? Whyyyyy?? Haha

yaoting replied at 2020-10-28 03:50 PM
lol thats rough ruby has become popular tho

Well yeah.. ugh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:12 PM GMT+8