Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 662|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Stupid update ruined Johnson

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-26 09:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Come on guys. Even a kid knows Johnson is ruined now

He was slow already. Now he is slow like a snail.

His ultimate base damage was very low already. Probably he is the only tank with such low ultimate damage

Driving Johnson is not fun anymore

Please revert the changes to Johnson
Post time 2020-10-27 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Denoas at 2020-10-27 01:15 AM

The question is, how moonton's heroes balance team apply this nerf? Im pretty sure that they can easily cancel any adjusment which will ruin a hero before patch 1.5.24 just like cecilion
 Author| Post time 2020-10-27 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Denoas replied at 2020-10-27 12:59 AM
The question is, how moonton's heroes balance team apply this nerf? Im pretty sure that they can eas ...

I think they don't have brain.

There was no need to slow Johnson.

No need to reduce his ultimate damage.

Reducing ultimate cooldown by 5 seconds is not really a buff for Johnson. You need to decrease it to somewhere around 30-35 seconds to consider it as a buff

2 Nerfs > 1 Buff

This is clearly a nerf no matter how you look at it
Post time 2020-10-27 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-27 01:17 AM
I think they don't have brain.

There was no need to slow Johnson.

It seems moonton wants johnson to be beginner friendly hero but moonton should realize if the players want control johnson car mode flawlessly they should push the players to practice harder than make johnson slower
Post time 2020-10-27 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Poor jhonny...he was revamped in this dark time...for the sake of beginner. Wait what? I am sure that the revamp is to make easy the beginner to control jhonny. Im not jhonny players but i know how sad the jhonny's main players out there are. But, why did the devs prioritize the beginner than the old players? Devs should listen to the old players because they absolutely know how to make this game better. For beginner, they just follow and learn how the old players play, simple as that. Now is jhonny, i am sure in some next updates there will be Fanny with massive energy regen and low damage, of course so that begginer can fly fanny without worrying lacking of energy. I cant even say more about this late 2020 update. I just cant imagine in the next S19 and S20.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-27 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-31 11:25 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-27 07:27 PM
Poor jhonny...he was revamped in this dark time...for the sake of beginner. Wait what? I am sure tha ...

Yes bro. To be honest, current Johnson is not beginners friendly.

He is very slow. Many people will not like this slow driving

His ultimate damage is very low. Many players will not play a hero who has such low damage like Johnson

So I don't think this is a beginner friendly update

What Johnson needs is imore damage and a little more driving speed

If moonton really want him to be beginners friendly, they should increase his damage or defense

I noticed now that Johnson is actually getting the damage of enemy turret while driving

This is because of the slow driving speed

Now turret diving with Johnson will reduce his hp. This is a very big nerf guys.

Denoas replied at 2020-10-27 01:30 AM
It seems moonton wants johnson to be beginner friendly hero but moonton should realize if the play ...

Yes bro. Johnson is fun because he is fast. If he is slow, the fun factor will be lost

Also he is not very hard like fanny. Will they make fanny beginner friendly? Because fanny is hard to use
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-10-29 02:10 PM | Show all posts
i should say , i play johnson  full mage and about dmg i kill with my crash :) my dmg at the end of game is 1st or second  , you dont need to drive all map to shorten then cd for second time ult , slower drive means you can circle arround before the mid of map and dont go throw enemy turrets , anyway for me now johnson is better
 Author| Post time 2020-10-29 08:27 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-29 02:10 PM
i should say , i play johnson  full mage and about dmg i kill with my crash :) my dmg at the end of  ...

Even without this slow, I can circle the jungle non-stop

My point is, this is a huge disadvantage.

Previously Johnson can drive into all the enemy turrets without any damage. But now he takes damage whenever he drives into enemy turret. This is an indirect nerf.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 10:07 AM GMT+8