Collapse the left

[Test Server] What MLBB should do now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-30 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-31 11:20 PM
Anand replied at 2020-10-28 11:35 PM
it looks like you are a fanboy of MLBB or writing this post in favor of MLBB

Whatever it is, the ne ...

dude... maybe the problem why mythic level gameplay doesnt feature johnson in meta is due to his non existence in teamfight. every single game that you play with johnson that keep driving away, you end up losing. current update probably want to fix that problem. less driving and more stay in teamfight with team.

no need to say about favor to mlbb, the word "just remove johnson" they have plan for john in future, that's why this changes happen. it's not like everything is fix in moba. there nerf adjustment buff. plus your word 'ruin' too dramatic to read

really? even in mpl there's a random pick hero tho.

I also watch the latest tournament from other MOBA. the pick rate is also similar. most pick hero and a random pick. dude, every moba is the same when it tournament. even roger not even a good pick until it's mpl.

no need to put down others just because you want to make 'good' point

Post time 2020-10-30 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Steve_Trevor replied at 2020-10-30 09:35 AM
dude... maybe the problem why mythic level gameplay doesnt feature johnson in meta is due to his n ...

U r definitely a fanboy
Post time 2020-10-30 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-30 12:25 PM
U r definitely a fanboy

dude, Say whatever you want tho. this forum got so many antis. how about I just serve as fanboy.

btw, stating a REAL point doesnt make me any less than you
Post time 2020-11-1 02:28 PM | Show all posts
So..what I get from all this above me is that if someone isn't salty/negative in posts against MLBB, then it means that person is a fanboy? Oh wow, the logic..
Anyway, everyone is entitled to and opinion and that was his, so please respect it.
As for the topic..on ML, there's a lot of new interesting changes in the future and more improvements. So let's be patient and see what surprises await us!
Post time 2020-11-2 08:42 AM | Show all posts
Im playing both games right now. I like both. ML is more simple and faster. New game has so many jungle monsters, different kind of turtles and lords... the map in the new game is full of corners and protected areas. Games last longer because you can only buy items in the base. Turrets are stronger so Games are at least 20 mins.
If i want something simple and fast i play ML. If I want a more real gaming experience with more patience and strategy I play the other one.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 10:16 PM GMT+8