Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 433|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Test Server] What MLBB should do now?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-26 03:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What Mobile Legends team Should do now??

Today I want to share my opinion about the most popular subject in MOBAs games today. Are MLBB will die after that game?

For me, That's Impossible!
Why? We have beautiful moments with MLBB, a lot of it. We have our main Heros that we will never forget them. We have our compo with MLBB Heros, our freestyle, game play, and a lot of things that make MLBB never forget, Ever!

As a MLBB player, i see Montoon try too much to, but i want to say dear Montoon, u don't need to do that, cuz players will return to play MLBB anyway. U just need to improve your game experience♡ and especially now. Moonton devs team need use they ideas.

What MLBB should do now?

as a MLBB player, i relly want to see new Update in the Map. With new Gameplay.

Also, now is just a Project Next phase 1, there's more phases, so i hope to see Brand New MLBB. Matchmaking will improve soom with 27 Oct update this is good as the first think has been improved.

Now, please focus in Game Performance and FPS Performance. Maybe you can update your Game Engine?

Also, i relly hope to see an Update in Servers. New Serves and improve the old servers. I hope that soon

I relly want to see new UI? with MLBB Colors (Blue and Gold) with more smoother Animations. From hero screen and skills screen, etc.

Also i hope too much to see new Emblems system without Battle Point cost. The same for Battle Point system.

for Balance, Montoon just need to adjustment little things, cuz this Unbalance make MLBB very fun game. Why we should play a serious game with fixed Heros Power? This is boring..

In the end, i just want to say don't give up, never!!! Cuz there's a lot of players(like me) love MLBB. And thank u

Post time 2020-10-30 09:34 AM | Show all posts
if you guys even play the latest moba in the market where the fans promote about the balance, cheap hero and good graphic. here the conclusion from the CBT.

graphic = 10/10 from 10 year company

cheap hero = the bp you get from each game just low as 7-25 bp per game. you end up play as much game to earn one hero.

balance = this make my brain hurt. really hurt. there's one hero name y***o, this dude have lolita shiled, lancelot unlimited blink + harith passive, vale knocked up, and saber ulti. other claude similar style except he no need to enter the team fight and blink so far you can't even counter.

yea. im not saying you guys should stay with ml but over other moba, the same situation happen. the crazy mess balance. every moba have the pro and cons.
Post time 2020-10-27 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Thank you for your suggestion, the game still need more improvement, some your suggestion point is great, my opinion is what they should prioritize is Matchmaking, remove skin attribute, and your suggestion about emblem.

Check also:
Community Feedback & Developers Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]
Voice from Developers 23/9/2020
Voice from Developers 30/9/2020
Voice from Developers 14/10/2020
Voice from Developers 21/10/2020
Post time 2020-10-26 08:17 AM | Show all posts
cuz this Unbalance make MLBB very fun game

Then
Why we should play a serious game with fixed Heros Power

You're saying 2 contradicting sentences side by side , wow. If you look at current mlbb balance , people in ranked is just spamming same meta hero over and over .

If you look at other moba , pro player sometimes surprise people by picking low winrate/low pick rate hero and win . In mlbb , as far as i know , such thing doesn't happen because pro player know which hero are good and which hero is just a decoration in the game.

I've played since season 1 and i would love to return if devs fix this stupid balance . But until that happen , the newest mlbb alternative is my choice.
Post time 2020-10-26 03:33 AM | Show all posts
bruh u just said everything we all thought of, this new game hopefully awaken moontons fighting spirit and hopefully they will start improving a lot more because after all its good to have some competition
 Author| Post time 2020-10-27 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-28 10:55 PM

Huh??
First, and all know that(as i say before) MLBB isn't Have Fixed META list, and u know that, every patch notice the meta Heros changes but all players(like u)don't like that and said W** devs doing!!!, I am not contradictory here!  It is you!, first u say why devs Nerfed META Heros(Roger), then u say this game is imbalanced cuz the META is fixed?? WTFF!
Yes delete the game!! I'm relly Happy!!, we don't need a negative players like u

Also don't forget that when an hero get Revamp, players say nerf this hero, when get nerf, they say What is this nonsense, seriously i don't know what should I say......
Post time 2020-10-27 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Kha-Kun replied at 2020-10-26 01:07 PM
Huh??
First, and all know that(as i say before) MLBB isn't Have Fixed META list, and u know that,  ...

I share your opinion of improving things like lag or fps, but I find your aggressive attitude unnecessary hahaha it's a forum everyone has different opinions and you have to respect them, if it bothers something, it counts up to 100 and then responds <3 (sorry if my English doesn't is very good )
Post time 2020-10-27 06:39 PM | Show all posts
mlbb biggest problem is matchmaking especially for solo players. till now I still get match up with duo or trio in ranked mode. when I start to win 2 ranked matches, I get match up with 4 feeders.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-28 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Delaele01 replied at 2020-10-27 02:39 AM
I share your opinion of improving things like lag or fps, but I find your aggressive attitude unne ...

I know this, but I hate the inconsistency
Post time 2020-10-28 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2020-10-28 11:36 PM

it looks like you are a fanboy of MLBB or writing this post in favor of MLBB

Whatever it is, the new updates are actually ruining the game.

Some updates are good. Like buffing Miya, Lapu-Lapu.

But the update to Johnson in unforgivable. I think they want to remove Johnson from this game.
Many old heroes lost their spot light and used very rarely. MLBB team does not even think about improving them

Since this is a team game, they should introduce more combo heroes like Johnson and Odette.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-27 01:57 AM GMT+8