Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 208|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Not registering sometimes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-25 10:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For some reason when I login for a period of time, tapping to collect my rewards are not registering until I restart the app. This happen during hero selection also, I feel like it's a bug because when I tap in other interfaces it works but I can't collect or buy it until I restarted the app. It has nothing to do with my wifi connection because it said "21 ms" sooooooo that need to be fix.
Post time 2020-10-25 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Could be probably tapping way too fast? It used to happen to me as well when I tap rewards too fast and to the point that nothing happens and can't switch or exit the menu until I restart the application as well. Although, a video footage would greatly help us! c:
 Author| Post time 2020-10-26 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-10-25 04:11 PM
Could be probably tapping way too fast? It used to happen to me as well when I tap rewards too fast  ...

I'll make a new post about it when it happens to me containing the video
Post time 2020-10-26 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Hello @C4lam1tyG0D

like what my senior said, that evidence is very much needed for a bug problem or any in-game issues
so please provide that for us to submit to be fixed asap! and please follow this Bug Report Guide to make a bug report thread
thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-11-28 10:43 PM GMT+8