Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 692|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Mood] Which hero should I buy for 32K.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-22 11:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TomoyaR at 2020-10-26 03:16 PM

{I'M A SOLO PLAYER}Can you suggest to be a hero buy for 32k? I want to have some kills even not then carry the game. Please suggest to me any hero except tank and hard to use a hero.
Post time 2020-10-23 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Hilda is a good offlaner for now. I think she's the strongest offlaner for now if the OP heroes got banned, you should try it.
Post time 2020-10-23 12:46 AM | Show all posts
If you want a hero that is not hard to play you can check difficulty level in hero description. I suggest you to play angela support you can get ez gold and mvp.

If u want to climb rank I suggest you to master ruby old hero and ez to play compared to new meta figters. You only need to build lifesteal for sustain.

I am not recomminding you to play mage or assasin or tank if you want easy hero to learn game start with fighter.

Watch live streams maybe you see gamestyle you like.
Post time 2020-10-23 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Try buying a hero like lance, hes a little hard but once you understand the mechanics he becomes great
Post time 2020-10-23 08:37 AM | Show all posts
popol and kupa can jungle alone, he has good damage but lacks mobility.
yu zhong is amazing, same with barats, you can easily solo.
other heros for solo are zhask, masha, uranus, jawhead and maybe the best one is hilda.
Dont recomend any assassin or mm cause you need teammates help, you want to be able to solo with no help.
Post time 2020-10-23 09:24 AM | Show all posts
What would be your most preferred role other than tank and any gameplay preferences? Though, it's also wise to try using trial cards of some heroes to give you some ideas which ones you would prefer playing.
Post time 2020-10-23 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Trial card user >//<

Me
Post time 2020-10-23 01:14 PM | Show all posts
jawhead man hes way to op if u practice
Post time 2020-10-24 06:39 AM | Show all posts
Take khufra he is great hero, I was khufra main but sadly as I am solo player its bad idea to pick him
Post time 2020-10-24 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-10-24 10:39 AM

Depends on what kind of heroes you play. Are you a mage/assassin/fighter/marksman?

I would recommend Guinevere for Fighters, Lancelot for Assassin (hard to control), Brody for Marksman, and Nana for Mage (Not 32,000 battle points, but she does get a lot of kills if you have her.) Or you could get Selena or Aurora.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 10:06 AM GMT+8