Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 316|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] New version for update in google play store

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-21 06:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I had game crashes today and checked in google play store. There are few changes in loading screen.
I dont know anymore sometimes update is done inside of the game and sometimes I had to check for a new version. So confusing. No more crashes but I lost few games because of this. I hope u fix this. Lot of guys will leave anyway. Personaly I like update inside of game because I dont waste time waiting for unpacking resources.

I hope we will get notifications in the future.
Post time 2020-10-22 03:39 PM | Show all posts
I dont like the ingame updating, its annoying and very slow. I wish that the updating in the first loading screen, once the update complete it can go to the lobby.
Post time 2020-10-21 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Agreed, most people don't have issues with in-game updates and are just fine with it. But some devices need to update from google play too, and some don't need too. Hope moonton notify us about updates in store too.
Post time 2020-10-22 12:03 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-10-22 08:07 AM
your poor phone potatos.go buy a new one high end

Sh*t stop says "Your poor phone"
Post time 2020-10-22 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-10-22 12:03 PM
Sh*t stop says "Your poor phone"

your phone nob go get life go get work earn it
Post time 2020-10-23 08:14 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-10-23 07:52 AM
this is the proof that not only in game but in forum also 90% are stupid kids child.go away all of  ...

But the fact is that many kids play this game
Post time 2020-10-24 12:26 AM | Show all posts
most trash in this is that ingame download starts auto when you enter in game .. and if you forget it and go rank you will get laaaaag
Post time 2020-10-26 12:25 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-22 03:39 PM
I dont like the ingame updating, its annoying and very slow. I wish that the updating in the first l ...

I agree and support your idea, because currently only download new resource packs while in the loading screen if there is an update for a new patch and need to download additional resources while in the lobby
So, if they made an option for all kinds of new source downloads while in the loading screen it would be much better
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 09:51 AM GMT+8