Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 354|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] New jhonson? your thoughts?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-21 12:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What werethey thinking? Jhonson s uniqueness was the speed, now he is not a car, he is abicycle. Im main Jhonson, I have 3000 jhonson games… It took me around 200games to learn the basics, 500 to start being good with him… plus all the hoursspend in solo training… omg… I cant believe it.
Its likechanging fanny cables for a long jump, its like giving lancelot a knife insteadof a sword. No speed jhonson is a freaking joke. Why??? It makes no sense!!Nobody uses him anymore, he is one of the few balanced heros and they justruined him.
Yes, hewill be easier to learn but they should have made a new hero with similarabilities if they thought he was to hard for beginners. Im really really sadand more angry than sad.
Future forjhonny?? I don’t know… you cant really gank with him anymore, everybody caneasily escape his silly ultimate. I guess play him as support?? Maybe use theultimate alone and clear waves?? So with a little magic damage and cd reductionitems he could be a split pusher?? But he cant really fight 1 vs 1 so, useflicker or sprint to escape??? Omg… he is a tank and he is going to run away…so sad. It makes no sense.
As a tank,there are better options right now. Tanks with higher damage like Grock, orcrowd control like khufra and tigreal. As a fighter-mage-offlaner, Silvana andRuby are better options. Not sure what to do with him now… will he go at theend of the list of the forgotten heros? Will they make a “suicide squad” withnon meta heros?? Something like Jhonson, vexana, sun, bane, Rafaela??

Post time 2020-10-21 09:57 PM | Show all posts
wait what did they do to johnson?
Post time 2020-10-21 11:18 PM | Show all posts
You are very late. Few months ago I created a thread explaining how weak he is. No one cared about him. Poor John
Post time 2020-10-22 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Moontoon decided he was an fighter. XD without changing his kit or buffing his kit
Post time 2020-10-22 05:16 AM | Show all posts
I'm sorry, HoaHoa, I haven't Johnson.
Post time 2020-10-22 02:06 PM | Show all posts
btw for me its nerf why ? cus the dmg of ulti , i play johnson full mage items , and when i crash enemy with ulti i kill him alone ... now i wont kill them ... and this  buff on cd ulti is pathetic 4-5 sec is useless ...so we get slow speed and we get lower dmg from ulti ... for me its nerf ... idiot ML   you bury yourself ML and pushing us to +
Post time 2020-10-26 12:23 AM | Show all posts
I know your concern and most major johnson users may have the same complaint, such as one of youtuber from indonesia "Hi Patrick" as a johnson main who suffers regarding the nerf.
I also assumed that its nerf will be easier for players to control his ultimate especially for beginners who learn to use him, and your idea is good if they can make a new hero with similar abilities like johnson.
Post time 2020-10-27 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Truthfully, if they want him to be slower just buff his dmg at least. it means that more people could react to his ult.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 10:12 AM GMT+8