Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 213|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Esmeralda's shield is gone???

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-20 12:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Aisy1344 at 2020-10-20 01:09 AM

Hello everyone. I'm new here.. I would like to know why Esmeralda had to receive such a huge nerf until making her no longer useful... lately yes,she is really a monster with her sustainable shield ability plus her magic damage output..but then she's unlike other mage type hero that can attack from a safe distance...if u took away her sustainability then how could she survive?? With her small output of magic damage is not even fast enough to kill any marksman hero or even a single bugs...mage/tank is just as same as figher/tank too..the only difference is the type of damage...one is physical and one is magic..they both should have a durability in oder to get a kill or an assist. Another situation I meet when using Esmeralda is when you use tank item ur magic damage is low..but when u use magic damage item you still can't kill enemy hero with a safe distance..so you will move closer to them..but then it end up I'm died and enemy hero are still in 45% of hp...So ,to conclude, I would like to suggest that ether Esmeralda's durability have to slightly increase or her damage output need to be slightly increase so that she can shine again with her stardust and frostmoon^_^(◠‿◕)(✯ᴗ✯) Hope to receive a good news from the dev later.. lastly thank you for taking your time to read this article. Best wishes!
Post time 2020-10-20 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Ty for your concern. Imo esmeralda inspite of her nerf she's not weak, she can be a good offlane and can shine mid-late game easily. Her durability has been nerfed coz its too much for a mage fightr role. But agreed that a small buff is necessary for her to be strong early game. Support from me.
Post time 2020-10-21 07:03 AM | Show all posts
When it comes to esmeralda i always had a love/hate relationship with this hero...like if am honest, she was an absolute monster if used correctly sometimes feeling lowkey unkillable. The nerfs did hit her hard tho, she might be buffed again depending on her pickrates
Post time 2020-10-22 04:42 AM | Show all posts
If Esmeralda is buffed, she will be in ban list
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 10:44 AM GMT+8