Register now.
Return to list New
Author: luciva
Collapse the left

[Mood] WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS META?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-22 01:43 PM | Show all posts
@luciva

I agree with you in regards to the "OP" heroes. While I thoroughly enjoyed the new laning and jungling system, some heroes are undoubtedly OP. For example let's talk about Lancelot; his mechanics are considered simple enough (except using his skills to immune CC or damage, because that's a player skill), but his OP factor is quite big. Whereas most assassins (except Ling) are around the same if not lower in OP factor (Magic Assassins are still weak; weak enough for people to not pick them as the disadvantages outweighs the advantages they bring).

As for tanks, I kinda agree too in regards to making them beefier and not more painful.
Post time 2020-10-24 11:27 PM | Show all posts
New heroes here are always becoming more powerful as they are released. The old heroes are the ones getting forgotten. Like most of the new heroes that were released to original server, were almost immediately moved to the ban list. The ban list also varies in countries and region and rank. But, we know that new heroes always seem so overpowered that they needs to be put in ban list.
Post time 2020-11-7 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-11-7 10:24 PM
diwang replied at 2020-10-22 01:02 PM
The laning system is balance , extra gold and xp is perfect , it's just the hero that's fking unbala ...

Because the developers sacrificed "Mechanics" for "UNIQUENESS". Yaknow, mechanically broken heroes are nearly impossible to balance even with a little tweak. Even the Advanced Server, which supposed to adjust them before adding to the original server, can't balance them. I wonder why Advanced Server still exist since it can't do its job correctly. xD
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-27 02:56 AM GMT+8