Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 650|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Mood] WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS META?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-19 09:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi i just don't understand with the current meta, some hero ridiculously OP while others so meh...the laning system is stupid, now while side lane get an extra exp or gold then what happen to mid lane?mid lane get no extra exp or gold...Now let's talk about hero, first i am going to talk about Tank, i thought the tank should be about durability but no, in this game the tank could also deal the hell damage, now they even want to buff the damage of tank in the future update, i would suggest that they should buff its HP or armor instead.
Then i just think about heroes who could deal a lot amount of damage like assassin/mage/marksman but in the same time all the heroes stats like hp and defence are ridiculously low, now think about some fighter that can't even fight back when being ganked...so there is no fighter if its role can't even fight back...
Now calculate, assassin with total damage 4000 or so, then mage with total 5000 damage or so that could deal from a far, then marksman, but then a lot of fighter hero that only have 6000 or even less hp then tell me how the fighter going to fight back?oh don't forget about hero who could deal high damage plus a lot of cc, i mean could we get balanced gameplay?i don't care if you going to change the stats of all hero but please calculate it..
For example, Chou with a lot of CC but could deal a lot of damage too with a low cooldown, then he could get imun and shield...
Then Change, she has very long skill range with a lot of damage and stupid slow effect(this is not even include the item effect)
Then Fanny, she has 0 cooldown on her skill, she even can still escape some cc effect which make cannot be stopped..
Then we have Uranus, like he already have a low cooldown skill and a lot of durability from his regen effect then why should he have a lot of damage too?
There is still a lot of another example...i would prefer use balanced hero but then he get stronger by items...
All above that i mention still not including some player that still using cheat to make us lag or make their damage insanely high or even know our location, then it's still not include by afk or feeder teammates....
Post time 2020-11-7 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-11-7 10:24 PM
diwang replied at 2020-10-22 01:02 PM
The laning system is balance , extra gold and xp is perfect , it's just the hero that's fking unbala ...

Because the developers sacrificed "Mechanics" for "UNIQUENESS". Yaknow, mechanically broken heroes are nearly impossible to balance even with a little tweak. Even the Advanced Server, which supposed to adjust them before adding to the original server, can't balance them. I wonder why Advanced Server still exist since it can't do its job correctly. xD
Post time 2020-10-20 12:01 PM | Show all posts
FINALLY SOMEONE SPEAK IT UP!
yeah the hero ballancing in this game is sucks. they just want to sell the skins.
im tired facing heroes that is just unlogic.
gatot is tanky as hell and deal ton of damage.
chang'e is super annoying and no one cant fight her back. even you're fighter.
cecilion is just has ridicilous kite
yuzong has everything. cc, durabilty, damage, regen, cc imunity, and dash skill. why didnt let him have imnity next patch?
wan wan ultimate kite is so braindead. has a free build in purify with 15sc cooldown. and have spamable cc. wth..
Post time 2020-10-19 09:59 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, the lane system is quite balanced, only 1 player can use retri in the game and there is a gold lane and exp lane for each role, I've experienced it when playing ar e n a o f v a l o r where updates can only be 1 player using retri / punish.
Post time 2020-10-19 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-27 07:03 PM

I agree the hero role and their actual game style are not correct. Tank should be damage takers not damage dealers. Same can be said about other roles

But this is moonton we are talking about. They don't know how to design a game properly. They just copy other moba instead of doing a unique moba

Also they listen to the suggestion of stupid players and implement useless features. Because of this, the game is very unbalanced like this

Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-10-19 09:59 PM
In my opinion, the lane system is quite balanced, only 1 player can use retri in the game and there  ...

You are wrong about retribution. More than one player can use retribution in MLBB

In fact all 5 players can use retribution
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-10-20 12:12 AM | Show all posts
yes the laning does suck and since i used balmond a lot i have to say as a tank fighter mix he brings that playstyle ur wanting with his lifesteal and health if u use a tank build
Post time 2020-10-20 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-19 11:02 PM
You are wrong about retribution. More than one player can use retribution in MLBB

In fact all 5 p ...

Lol........
Post time 2020-10-21 07:06 AM | Show all posts
I just dislike the fact that people still play hyper...makes me kinda just annoyed
Post time 2020-10-21 12:22 PM | Show all posts
I usually get mvp with khufra because i get most of the kills hahahah, it makes no sense... tanks should be tanky and thats it, little damage like minotaur.
Chang cecilion valir.... high damage range and purify...., wanwan getting savage... no balance at all.
Post time 2020-10-22 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-10-22 01:13 PM

The laning system is balance , extra gold and xp is perfect , it's just the hero that's fking unbalance and "op hero" nonsense.

some hero ridiculously OP while others so meh

This is what i've spammed in forum since i register in the forum (exception miya nerf , it was a joke) . i'm trying to save this game by being toxic in forum about how unbalance the game so the devs get scared and makes the game balance.

But no , devs didn't listen . At current condition , at least 8 overpower hero is exist in every patch note .  Devs is hella good at playing politics to ensure that overpower hero always exist . Project NEXT has proven that devs ACTUALLY CAN make the game  balance , but look again , why does the top ban kufra in latest patch only get small nerf that practically does nothing , while patch note gives roger a nerf that roger is now a very underpowered hero ? that nobody is going to use roger anymore ?  . Roger is strong , but he isn't banned or auto picked as much as kufra , even some MPL player admit they're bored to use kufra in MPL.
Fine, roger might need some nerf , but look at other MOBA game ,  OP hero got nerfed just in amount of in DAYS but even after the nerf , they aren't underpowered because of the nerf but also no longer overpower , simply balance , now look at mobile legend "moba"  , overpowered hero got little nerf in patch note to give the false sense that the overpower hero got nerfed , but these small nerf does practically nothing , and patch note takes WEEKS or MONTHS before it released , which mean overpowered hero lasted for very long time before they are actually nerfed . And when patch note decide to give huge nerf , it kills the hero and make it underpowered instead of making it balance , and then in the same patch note , overpower hero is released OR some old hero is overbuffed that they become the new overpower hero .

OFC im not talking this without proof , the proof is that look at mpl and look at ALL previous patch note , that's my proof , i don't need to explain so u can use your brain .
Many people has tried to defend the game from my statement by saying the game is balance , i really pity them for defending the developer that makes them suffer .

If mlbb is balance, why do mpl player spamming meta hero over and over while mlbb have many hero ? and some hero doesn't even show in mpl at least once.

It's obvious the game isn't balance.

my next target would be making everyone quit this game , so the devs can stop being greedy in game and actually make the game balance to lure player back , and when the game actually balance , i would love to play this game again , ofc manual observation by me to decide whether the game has balanced or still have nonsense op hero . MLBB really have a great potential, good art good sound good mechanism , but wasted in the hand of greedy developer .
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-4 09:58 AM GMT+8