Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 205|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Retrieve Stolen Account

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-17 11:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi Forumers,

My little bother "for some reason" (i'm super mad) fell to a "free diamonds" trick and got his account stolen. Is there any way to retrieve it back rather than waiting for CS and ML official email to reply since its been a week and i can't wait that long as the stealer might sell the account if its too late. Here is the email that i've send.

Tipu Moonton Taknak Reply.PNG Tipu Moonton Taknak Reply 2.PNG

In case if it needs receipts via Google Play purchase, i don't have any since i'm the one that always gifting skins to him, he never buy anything through that account himself. But i do have an email as proof that the
daniel.ashraff.azmi09@gmail.com was the original email and there is a Account Reset email, refer below :

Tipu Rebind.PNG

and then later it changed to email Ssampu***@aol.com , as below. But as you can see, the original Facebook binding is still there at that moment, but he removes it days later.

Screenshot_20201011-071505321.jpg

I hope the team or anyone able to solve this ASAP before the account is sold. Do let me know if more info needed. Thank you.

P/s : ID, server name & IGN is in first attached picture.
Post time 2020-10-17 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I would recommend waiting patiently after completing out that form.

After looking through what happened, I think your email might also be hacked without your notice, did you get any security emails from your email that shows someone with an unknown device or unknown location sign in to your email? Usually, they would need access to your email if they somehow hacked into your moonton account, in order to change the moonton account and the email.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:34 PM GMT+8