Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1228|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Lore & Novel] Eleven Kingdom [P2]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-16 04:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
elf1.png
See Part 1

"Then what do you want?" Zilong spat back. These were no assassins or spies either. Were they really just playing heroines and saving a damsel in distress? Wait. Where was she now?
Miya and Lolita looked at each other. The situation seemed to be "Let's go ask the lady." Lolita suggested, her tone unsure. "Hey miss? You're safe now, you can come out."

"Miss golden hair?" Miya raised her voice. Nothing replied except the usual sounds of the jungle.

"You two are idiots," Zilong said, nonchalantly. The two women frowned at him but seemed concerned. He expected better, and it turned out there was no elaborate plan to bait him into their trap but rather just a big misunderstanding. He stood up, ignoring the pain. The tip of the arrow didn't pierce deep, enough for him to safely pull it out. He held back a whimper of pain as he stood upright. There was no time. "I don't know Miss Golden Hair, but I found her injured and in shock. She ran away from me before I could calm her down. Then the two of you attacked me before you even know what happened. You let her run half-naked and defenseless in the jungle all alone!"

"Okay, okay we got it." Miya replied, offended and her cheeks red. "Don't worry too much. We know this forest very well. Isn't that right, Lolita?"

Lolita nodded but her face lacked confidence. "I last saw her go through there," she pointed to a patch of tall grass.

Zilong sighed, "how do we find her?"

Miya opened her mouth to answer when roar reverberated through the jungle. "A reaper." they said in unison and scampered towards the direction of the noise.

This Fanfiction Is Written By MLBB's Subreddit User Puffie aka Pinkpugita.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:01 PM GMT+8