Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 324|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] GG roger got nerfed

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-15 11:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2020-10-16 11:00 PM

This smart devs nerfed roger very hard , he's only good for hypercarry and after the nerf he will be good at NOTHING.
Meanwhile the always banned kufra only get small and unaffecting nerf.

Smart devs , i quit. Hi other moba game
 Author| Post time 2020-10-15 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Yay uninstall finished , more storage for my phone.
Post time 2020-10-16 01:03 AM | Show all posts
in my POV, it's only defense. I mean... As long he still has damage, he's good. (Almost all play Him like an Assasin).

And so, what next MOBA you're going to? the new game hasn't publicly released yet. (and that few days ago, was an error).
Post time 2020-10-16 02:02 AM | Show all posts
I agree,but Roger nerf is essential and must needed. Who needs to practice using roger, its hypercarry and take all buff and win easy spamming skills. We want real junglers for that role.
Post time 2020-10-16 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Agreed to be fair, like i didn’t feel like roger was good to begin with. Hes counterable and without hyper what is roger gonna do
Post time 2020-10-16 03:56 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-10-16 02:46 AM
Agreed to be fair, like i didn’t feel like roger was good to begin with. Hes counterable and withou ...

I have to agree with you. I do not why people thought roger was op? He was very easy to play around if u know what to do against him.
Post time 2020-10-16 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Roger is just OP in my opinion, he's so bulky and does DPS and heals extremely fast. Can't outplayed a Roger if he's hyper farming.
Post time 2020-10-16 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2020-10-16 11:01 PM

@diwang He's OP definitely but I think there's another hero that needed nerfing rather than Roger, which is Lancelot. Can you believe how OP Lance is now?
Also, I'm sorry but I have to amend your post as it mentioned "devs". Forum rules
Post time 2020-10-17 11:11 AM | Show all posts
It is called balanced, because nobody played Roger as a Fighter or Offlaner anymore, Roger nowadays will be played either Mid Lane or Gold Lane, which is.. he is protected by Support heroes all the time, so why need huge defense stats anyway? While other Mid Laners and Gold Laners don't? Imo this is one of the logic nerf.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-17 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-10-17 05:20 PM
IjamRex replied at 2020-10-17 11:11 AM
It is called balanced, because nobody played Roger as a Fighter or Offlaner anymore, Roger nowadays  ...

I already uninstalled so it's not necessary for me to answer , but i'll just answer anyway to force devs to realize they can't make op hero anymore.

Roger need the defense because his wolf form is basically a meele marksman , you might call it fighter but in practical roger wolf form is truly a meele marksman . Just like other marksman , roger doesn't have enough hp to sustain AOE burst damage , that's why roger need the defense stats in wolf form because his basic attack is meele and no hero can effectively protect roger from all AOE burst damage and it's harder for roger wolf form to dodge AOE burst damage without switching to marksman form . After the nerf on roger wolf form defense , roger wolf form practically become yi shun shin but with lower damage , much lower range , and no cc skill other than slow.
Roger marksman form is the worst skillset in marksman class , so after the nerf roger basically useless in any aspect.

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:28 PM GMT+8