Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 528|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Share] Hororo roasted ML

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-15 06:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-10-16 01:02 AM

When you play this game long enough you get to learn some things.
I am mythical glory solo player. I used to complain about matchmaking, but then good friend of mine gave me advice. He told me to clear every lost game in rank, by playing classic, brawl or chess. And true to his words I didn't have problems wining when being matched with players with wining streak. So I reached mythical glory in a record time. Laughable is that I get to know about this catch after 3 years of complaining about matchmaking. So much wasted time on the forum without good advice from fellow ml players.

Back to the topic I agree with hororo about ML being greedy and not paying skin designers enough to develop skins that worth the money they ask for.When you get something free you cant complain but some guys paid hilda skin and u nerf it what a joke.
I will not complain about machmaking beacause now I know how your stupid algoritham that annoyed me in the past works. Now I will complain about rip off game and trash skins for big ammount of money. I get that some heroes get free skins I bet u decide which hero get free skin by comparing data and statictic of heroes that are sold the most. I found most disappointing starlight membership. Trash rewards and skins not worth it. This is maybe just my opinion I bought only starlight for guin, grock and chou.
I wanted and silvana but u copy paste zilong and i had elite skin of silvana so I gave up.

Rip off while u still can.

Post time 2020-10-25 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Mighty Ally... I`m also European...To be honest i would also like a skin that's ressembles to some holidays here..Just like the world known Oktober Fest. I understand that the majority of players is chinese/asian..but this game has spread worldwide, would be nice to see some diversity regarding skins..
Post time 2020-10-16 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-16 02:31 PM
I think you don't understand what I meant uniqueness

This game might be a copy of another game. S ...

The uniqueness are cheating, profanity, bad matchmaker, trolling, insanely expensive skins, half of the total heroes are op, very high ping, downloading resource data in the lobby, nerfed skin animations. Omg what have I said?
Post time 2020-10-15 08:29 PM | Show all posts
hororo started stream the new moba , you will see how many players will leave ML ... prices will drop and more free skins will come for sure :) competition is a good thing
Post time 2020-10-15 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Mobile legends lost its uniqueness when they decide to impose ban on jungle items in order to imitate a game play like other moba

They should stick to their uniqueness and make the game more fun.

I hope developers get our message and make it more fun to play this game
Post time 2020-10-16 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-10-15 10:32 PM
Mobile legends lost its uniqueness when they decide to impose ban on jungle items in order to imitat ...

lol there is no such thing in ML they copied so many things in years ..
Post time 2020-10-16 02:52 AM | Show all posts
lol, there is no unique developlement in mlbb. They copied the game from other games before.
Post time 2020-10-16 07:16 AM | Show all posts
hmmmm true they copied league a lot
Post time 2020-10-16 02:31 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-16 02:15 AM
lol there is no such thing in ML they copied so many things in years ..

I think you don't understand what I meant uniqueness

This game might be a copy of another game. Still there are some features only exist in MLBB.

Those are the uniqueness I meant. It's not about copying or original
Post time 2020-10-16 03:30 PM | Show all posts
trust me huge player base will go in the new moba , myself too even that i spent money in ML .. ill try sell the acc before migrate

Comments

Lol..its not like the developers going to do anything about it. They are too busy counting money from selling overpriced skin  Post time 2020-10-17 11:12 PM
Account selling is not allowed officially. Who will buy the account?  Post time 2020-10-16 07:46 PM
Post time 2020-10-17 11:09 PM | Show all posts
I already sold my account since WR available for the pre registered. I am a free to play players..so I sold it very cheap compared the amount of skin and heroes I have. Played ML since season 1. Even though there are few month where I'm in hiatus..all season skins is available and most of epic skin is there.

To that lucky kid whom bought my account..good luck playing this stupid greedy nonsense absent minded Moonton game.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:34 PM GMT+8