Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 393|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] remove your stupid profanity report

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-15 08:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-10-15 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Just here passing by... and who do I see here? Oh, a member of ML's New Gen (Toxic) Community.
The irony, I thought you're friends with Devs?
Also, no use trash talking, kid. Just like what you say to me, "Devs won't care about you." Eat your own words.
You made my day, hypocrite.
Post time 2020-10-15 02:38 PM | Show all posts
profanity report is really stupid. i dont care about the 2 points, its just so annoying to be muted for 2 hours, you cant even say anything during the draft pick, which makes the game harder for people in the team. Its like punishing someone for not doing anything.
You dont need to insult anyone to get reported, just by typing things like "go bottom" the report goes thru if 2 or 3 report you.
Post time 2020-10-15 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Yes agree...no matter how hard you angry or rant or complain the game, yes the devs wont care about you or even read your thread. Complaining in the game through cs or in this forum is actually useless. The devs already have plans and players have nothing to do except accept it. Good or bad or even worse just face it.
Post time 2020-10-15 08:31 PM | Show all posts
i was posted thread about it before weeks :) man there is not a single game in which i didnt report some1 or whole team
Post time 2020-10-16 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, it should be either improved or removed, as it isn’t very accurate. Ill support you on this one
Post time 2020-10-16 07:20 AM | Show all posts
lol yeeee i write a sentence and it gets covered up cos the letters from the a word mixed with another makes a swear
Post time 2020-10-16 03:36 PM | Show all posts
this devs are idiots , even odette name is censored .... and word items ...
Post time 2020-10-17 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, the censoring of profanities are unnecessary here as we are a diverse community with people speaking different languages. Any gamer whether it is a child or a teenager is already exposed to those profanities in the gaming community already, so it is unnecessary to censor words and letters.
Post time 2020-10-17 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Yea it is problem, so far i saw people getting muted, in future this will improve for sure
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:34 PM GMT+8