Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 245|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Share] New match making system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-15 02:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by iqrarahmat at 2020-10-15 02:31 AM

Hmm, if you ask me "how the new system of matchmaking" from last update?

Note :
- Play ranked match on early of season
- First X : Mythic tier on last season, other X : Mythic or Legend or Epic tier on last season
- O, ∆, P, Z : Random player
- X X, X X X, etc : Your party
- OO, OOO, ∆∆, ∆∆∆ etc. : Random player who play as party
- * : Based of my experience

The new system of matchmaking have 4 group :

1. Solo ranked, chance of win 35%*
( X O ∆ P Z or X O O ∆ P or X O O O ∆ )

If your random teammate/party are good you win, if they're not you lose. If you want to win, you must carry 4 person of your teammate ( play as carry, dominate on early game etc. ) And that is very hard.

2. Party of two person, chance of win up to 70%*
( X X O O O or X X O O ∆ or X X O ∆ P )

On this case, my friend have a strong synergy with me or we both have many of games on same lane ( Tank and MM or Midlane and Support ). And my opponents play as solo ranked or party, chance of play againts party 50%.*

3. Party of 3 person, chance of win 50%*
( X X X O O or X X X O ∆ )

On this case, we always play againts party or double party. If 1 of random person or random of party on my teammate are good, we can increase chance of win. If they not we lose.

4. Party of 5 person, chance of win 35%*
( X X X X X )

Chance play againts full party : 100%.
Idk why, but we lost a lot of games. And if we win, it's hard game. Maybe my party's synergy aren't strong enough. Maybe my opponent party are too strong. Or because the new system maybe?
Post time 2020-10-15 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Quite true. Agree with those. Regarding 5 men full rank, your team must be really good and hve great synergy to win coz its squad play, You can lose even with a small mistake. Its better to trio or duo if your 5 men is not confident.
Post time 2020-10-15 02:50 PM | Show all posts
me and my 3 squad friends are epic now, we always reach mythic at the end of the season.
I have 15 000 games in total, they have 8000 and 6000. Im main tank and always buy the mask first, i dont wait til level 2.
We have been playing together for 2 years. Most of the time we are 2, sometimes we play 3. Our winrate is 50% because of the other players who are new or just unskilled.
Maybe we win more as a duo, its usually 2 of us with a trio. When we are 3 we have very noob duos or solo players.
We play in a group call, so our ganking ability and support is really good. If Im jhonson and my friend eudora, we kill a lot. The few times we have play 5, we always play in a group call. Our winrate when playing 5 would be something like 60% or 70%. So i dont reccomend you play in a team of 5 unless you are all in the group call.
Same thing happens when playing 3, you must be in a call or know each other pretty well, otherwise you have little chances of winning against teams like mine, who communicate and who play together everyday. If you are only duo then its easier i guess, it depends on the trio you play with, but maybe its ok not to be in a group call when playing duo.
Post time 2020-10-15 07:08 PM | Show all posts
Those are actually true, queuing duo or trio are better than party of 5
Post time 2020-10-16 10:58 PM | Show all posts
@Eizy

Actually I think solo q is the easiest right now, since I find solo q to be optimised better now (5 solo players compared to solo x duo or trio like before), while duo and trio has become "harder" or "easier" (no more stray solo players in duo/trio queues).

5 man remains the same.

But overall, I like the current matchmaking more even though it's still wack at times.
Post time 2020-10-17 03:25 AM | Show all posts
ive been stuck at master for soo many months

Comments

Get people to play with mate, Build up good teamwork and it wont be as hard as you may face it  Post time 2020-10-17 06:47 PM
Post time 2020-10-17 06:50 PM | Show all posts
I havent played rank at all this season but just alot of SoloQ classic and to my experience, im really happy about it. Since last update, SoloQ has been really fun to play compared to past seasons. Even tho I may be lose, nonetheless, its alot more fun than before. Matchmaking has been optimised and I feel like it really matches accurately.
Post time 2020-10-17 08:19 PM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2020-10-17 03:25 AM
ive been stuck at master for soo many months

yeeeee but most of them play at dif times, i have this team mate thats op as nana
Post time 2020-10-25 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-27 06:28 PM

= New Match Making System =
- keep trash for me...
- im solo q, i have to carry low skilled players.
- why put me with (trolls, smurf, nubs, low skilled players)?
- i cant carry new players.
Screenshot_20201024-121224.png
Screenshot_20201024-121252.png

= New Match Making =- playing with new players (low skilled == cat zhit)
- I CANT CARRY TRASH PLAYER!!! STOP MATCHING WITH LOW SKILLED....
033657kdkwwwzcvsk9mekz.png

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:19 PM GMT+8