Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 700|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 14/10/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-15 12:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-10-15 12:01 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 10/14. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 30/9/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: ĸyeopтang.υlan

I suggest Mathilda can do basic attacks while running during her first skill so it will be easier to collect wisps, for me, i'm struggling a little collecting wisps on her 1st skill when doing basic attack, so when i use her 1st skill, i just run and don't do basic attack because when i do, the count of the wisps i can collect will be the maximum of 2, becuase she stops running everytime she do basic attacks. Also i think her 2nd skill is a little delay. This is just a suggestion only, Enabling basic attack while running when using her 1st skill, i hope you like my suggestion❤?

Keyword: #Mathilda

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will continue to optimize her. 

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: ༺ʝօէąɾօ༻

Hahahahha i found something i thought you already changed tigreal's hammer but it didn't change in achievements---gallery---lightborn. Plsss change the sword to hammer.

Keyword: #Lightborn Wallpaper

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have optimized it and will change it in next game version.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: surpriserose#9387

Please bring back the auto-detection of intentional feeders. And how come these are not being penalized even when they're obviously feeders. I am really feeling bad about this.

Keyword: #auto-detection #feeding

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have optimized it to make more accurate judgments.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: thecacing#3858

Please give indicator on jungle monster that their defense is up when many heroes nearby. most people don't know that, but blame (support main) for not accompanying junglers while they're killing monsters.

Keyword: #jungle

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will consider adding some special effects to highlight this setting.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: ChickenKatsu

Stop suggesting live views randomly. I hate it. Or make an option to turn it off.

Keyword: #live

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will optimize the frequency of reminders.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Rᴏse

Please can you guys buff the hero Gusion?Because in the current meta in s18,his mobility is drastically low than the other assasin,which makes him not good enough to become core heroes.Other hero that needs more adjustments is granger.Hope you guys can do something about this because both heroes are my main and it's kinda tough to achieve more mmr because of the imbalance of the core heroes.

Keyword: #Gusion #Granger

Developer Reply

Thank you for your opinion. We will observe Gusion again. His performance is not that weak. We will also consider adjusting some other assassin heroes that are too strong in subsequent versions. For Granger, we have already noticed that. Some adjustments will be made to him to make him more adaptable to the new version.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: YmaxxKen#8329

add animation, when allies dash on mathilda they will transfrom into a pixie.

Keyword: #Mathilda

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have made similar adjustment.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:13 PM GMT+8