Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 389|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] Feedback about the new update

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-14 01:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Anand at 2020-10-16 09:52 PM

It's been a month since the major update. This is just my opinion after playing for a month

1. Still no jungler role. Only imaginary jungle role is there. Just as I mentioned in my previous thread, mostly assassins are jungling

2. Each game takes 15+ minutes to complete

3. It takes longer than before to complete full build

4. Many players are still not adapting to the new gold and exp system. They are spoiling the game for others

5. Without jungling equipment, killing jungle monsters take time

6. The shield during first 4 minutes only helps in increasing the game time.

7. 1-3-1 strategy still exists. This fake jungling role didn't make much impact to this strategy
Post time 2020-10-17 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Well about gold system people will adopt sooner or later for sure, I also hate when mm go on exp lane instead on gold lane, but they just need more time ti adopt as well now most of them dont even push to take shield and earn more gold sadly, but that will boost someones gold a lot.
Post time 2020-10-15 02:58 PM | Show all posts
yeah i agree with your points.
Its like they try to change it, but it just changed a little. As a matter of fact I see 4 enemies together, starting mid, then going bot, mid then top. They kill everyone, steal jungle... so yeah, the 1 2 2 doesnt work in this case. Even 131 is hard in the mid when they are 041...
Money from the towers is hard to get if you are 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2, You can only get it when you are more than your enemy. And the money and experience is not that great, I get like 200 money if lucky, which is one or 2 extra minion waves, nothing.
I prefer to do the 131 or 041, its easier. You get the kills and steal the jungle.
Its like the "revamp" of the old heros, they barely changed, same with the game itself.
I mean yeah, now only retribution with jungle knife but they are not junglers, its assassin or marksman, sometimes fighters but it works better with the other two roles because of their ability to kill enemies.
At the end its all the same, you want to hyper carry with one carrier, and give him all the jungle and all the kills.
Post time 2020-10-14 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Denoas at 2020-10-14 03:05 AM

That would happen if developer doesn't have a clear vision or don't play their own game and try to imitate other game without thinking it's result/outcome.
Post time 2020-10-14 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by sumipe at 2020-10-14 11:12 AM

1. Introduce jungle role - but doesn't bring big impact to the game itself.
2. 1-3-1 Hyper carry still everywhere, got slightly affected compare to before, guess something need to be done to immediate eliminate 131 com.
3. Roaming mask need to be re-adjust - only tank hero can purchase (take note).
4. Picks & Bans from 3 to 5 (mythic rank onwards).
5. Pay more attention into jungle role (increase buff / stack buff; turtle buff / lord buff, etc)
 Author| Post time 2020-10-14 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-27 06:59 PM
Denoas replied at 2020-10-14 02:23 AM
That would happen if developer doesn't have a clear vision or don't play their own game and try to i ...

We should not blame the developers. It's the decision making guys. Developer does whatever told by their manager or other decision making authority

sumipe replied at 2020-10-14 11:11 AM
1. Introduce jungle role - but doesn't bring big impact to the game itself.
2. 1-3-1 Hyper carry sti ...

5 bans increase game time. Approximately 1+ minutes if average ban time is 15 seconds.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-10-16 02:52 AM | Show all posts
Especially the hypercarry part should just get eliminated completely, its getting kinda boring to play based around 1 hero only to be fair
Post time 2020-10-16 08:32 AM | Show all posts
hypercarry exist in the first place is due to intro of Roaming mask, so it has to do with the mask..

with the restriction of only tank role can purchase it, 1-3-1 com the exp will share between mage/support and the carrier..

it would be a silly move to remove the mask from game.. lolx
 Author| Post time 2020-10-16 02:26 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-10-16 02:52 AM
Especially the hypercarry part should just get eliminated completely, its getting kinda boring to pl ...

I don't think hyper carry part can be eliminated. OP heroes are always there. If you nerf one hero, then another hero will become OP. This was clearly evident at the end of MM meta. After all MM are nerfed, assassins became OP along with few fighters. If you nerf assassins, then another role will become OP. It's something that cannot be removed.

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:35 PM GMT+8