Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 165|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Shop] Redesign Lunox Butterfly Seraphin Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-14 12:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Guys, Does any of you want to redesign the Lunox Butterfly Seraphim Skin?? I really like the survey of her. I hope the devs notice me. I also want her color skill effects to be change (Pink and Violet, Blue Green and Violet, Yellow Orange and Pink, Blue and Pink)

Lunox Epic

Lunox Epic
Post time 2020-10-15 07:01 AM | Show all posts
I mean, she literally looked like a barbie on that survey. The current design for Serapham Butterfly looks good to me.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-14 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Plus her stockings is kinda ugly IMO. This is my suggestion.I hope they will change this thanks ❤❤❤
Post time 2020-10-14 11:55 AM | Show all posts
indeed that a survey skin can't always be expected to be the same when it is released, like this one. imo the current skin is good but it would be better if the developer could make it exactly the same as the survey which looks awesome than the current one, ofc with change the skill effects of the skin too
 Author| Post time 2020-10-18 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-10-15 07:01 AM
I mean, she literally looked like a barbie on that survey. The current design for Serapham Butterfly ...

Yeah. The current one looks good but I want some little chabges(if possible)
 Author| Post time 2020-10-18 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-10-14 11:55 AM
indeed that a survey skin can't always be expected to be the same when it is released, like this one ...

Yeah. I really like the survey and I am hype when they will do it. Im just tired of Lunox getting same color effects thats all. Thanks. I hope her new skin will have long hair
Post time 2020-10-18 08:05 PM | Show all posts
well the design now looks more majestic and the colour scheme really gives that polar opposite feelings
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:09 PM GMT+8