Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 427|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Is Revamp suppose be good or bad???

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-13 08:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So confuse, the term "Revamp" isn't that term suppose to be good??? yet the new revamp heros beside miya are straight up trash. How many full revamps on heros have we had that were deemed successful??? The only one that i belive to be successful is Freya and Miya...
Post time 2020-10-16 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, i'm hoping for Karina also. So far, there's no one that wanna pick her in any tournament match.
Post time 2020-10-13 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Are you forget about valir? his revamp is making his pick rate increase.
chang'e too. yi sun shin too. pharsa too.
Post time 2020-10-13 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Revamp is good but i dont like the output damage that moonton gives. The output damage in this game is very massive and crazy. For me, mlbb is the only moba whose very overwhelming and huge damage that the heroes can make. The damage, defense and max health is very unbalance. Hanabi is good mm for example but when meet eudora, she can definitely delete hanabi in a second. So what is the purpose playing hanabi if there is a hero that can one combo one kill. It seems so unfair. Oh, i wish the era of this game soon ended.

Comments

YES!!!! the damage output on this game is ridicilous. just look at how they buff the tanks. instead of their durability they increase their damage. weird.  Post time 2020-10-13 03:19 PM
Post time 2020-10-13 11:58 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-13 11:45 AM
Revamp is good but i dont like the output damage that moonton gives. The output damage in this game  ...

Agreed. Yet another one Veteran planning to quit this game. How many more will they need to understand these Problems. I hope Mods see this.
Post time 2020-10-13 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-13 12:11 PM | Show all posts
After looking at the List...
Successful Revamp: Freya, YSS, Roger, Valir, Phase, Miya, Ruby (not sure barely seen anyone pick her)
Fail Revamp: Sun, Alpha, Layla, Eudora, Zilong, Saber, Lapu-Lapu (soon?) who else?

Comments

are you crazy eudora saber are op , layla is super , sun with items is very strong ,alpha lapu are middle..  Post time 2020-10-13 11:06 PM
as i remember they didnt do anything to roger  Post time 2020-10-13 03:17 PM
Post time 2020-10-13 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Toxicity1 replied at 2020-10-13 12:11 PM
Successful Revamp: Freya, YSS, Roger, Valir, Phase, Miya, Ruby (not sur ...

Addition

Success: Chang'e, Gatotkaca
Failed : Rafaela, Vexana, Belerick
Post time 2020-10-14 12:15 PM | Show all posts
basically 'revamp' is a change for heroes to be good and more better than before they were changed, that's why suggestions from players are needed for this, so the developers can adjust it again in the future update
If you have suggestions for some revamp heroes that have been released and you think it is not well-balanced yet, please let us know under Suggestions section here to be submitted to Devs as well
Post time 2020-10-14 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Revamped Layla has additional mobility option that is really needed.

Revamped Eudora has 'combo effect' that can either deal higher damage (skill 2 then skill 1) or multi target stun (skill 1 then skill 2).

Revamped Miya has near instant multi target stun (compare this to pre announced slowed area and chance to stun those who were lazy enough to move away) and additional damage per hit, while still inheriting increased attack speed. She is (was) a bad joke in lower tier, provided that the player would invest some effort reading descriptions and practicing. Finally developers nerfed her at the first chance available.
Post time 2020-10-15 03:47 AM | Show all posts
Toxicity1 replied at 2020-10-13 12:11 PM
Successful Revamp: Freya, YSS, Roger, Valir, Phase, Miya, Ruby (not sur ...

roger has not been revamped; he was the same lol. Lapu lapu is underrated hero and does more dmg than anyone realize even before the revamp. Layla revamp made her better but she can't be buffed to hard based on her play style. Eudora seems good. I think gatokaca revamp made no sense, he was a decent tank and now he is squishy.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 06:45 PM GMT+8