Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 176|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia late game ability

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-13 03:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Though her skills are good and all, Her basic attack is lacking because when late-game starts, people would start buying defensive items. Basically, they survive Natalia whole combo attack while still having half or maybe 30% left and all she had left is basic attack because all her other skills are on cooldown. I think her basic attack needs to be more buff to be sustainable in late-game matches.
Post time 2020-10-13 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, i also experiene this when using Natalia, most player also using "Immortal" item and some defense item which make Natalia hard to face enemy hero in late, but still Natalia great when the hero have item and level more than enemy, slightly buff might enough, Thank you for suggestion.

Check also:
Community Feedback & Developers Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]
Voice from Developers 23/9/2020
Voice from Developers 30/9/2020

Post time 2020-10-15 03:01 PM | Show all posts
i dont know man, her damage early game with execute is amazing. the other day i fought a natalia who was 4-0 at level 2.
Maybe buff her late game but then nerf her early game.
And she is really hard to catch, she is fast and she dissapears.
Post time 2020-10-16 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Natalia has been quite questionable lately, i think she does need some kind of late game buff to make her stronger
Post time 2020-10-16 03:59 AM | Show all posts
The question is; is nat early game unreasonable that she needs a buff in late game. If her early game is kinda strong then it is fair to make her late weak. For my personal preferences I think she needs a little buff in late game but that's about it.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-16 10:25 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-10-16 03:59 AM
The question is; is nat early game unreasonable that she needs a buff in late game. If her early gam ...

A little buff is basic attack, I'm not even talking about buffing her skills. I'm just saying her basic attack need a little buff.
Post time 2020-10-17 07:16 PM | Show all posts
I kind of say No. Even if she's an assassin, there should be enough room for survivability for marksman or mages to survive that combo. For me, she is still balanced as of the moment.  
Post time 2020-10-17 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-10-17 08:38 PM

You must be epic or below if you think natalia is weak .
Bruh , in higher tier , average match ends in 10 minutes , just like what advertised in google play store . Build Natalia full attack with execute and she melt everyone , in midgame she makes tank basically useless because of her silence , they really need to remove the silence , or adjust it . And what are you gonna do about it ? buy immortality ? lmao , playing ADC or core hero means buying immortality in early game = free win for enemy , unless you're epic or lower just like what i said . If you want strong hero in lategame , just pick Aldous , one of the top ban in epic . Making natalia stronger in lategame while she is op in early game ? just do it come on devs lets make everyone uninstall the game for the horrific balance.This is why i quit mlbb , too many hero balance drama in the game which all result to one thing , that is overpower hero always exist in mlbb.
Post time 2020-10-19 06:12 PM | Show all posts
lol just chase low enemies
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 04:12 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-10-17 08:31 PM
You must be epic or below if you think natalia is weak .
Bruh , in higher tier , average match ends  ...

Oh I know how strong she can be, I'm just saying she need her basic attack increased for late game because enemies would still be alive with natalia full combo in late game with a few defensive items
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:30 PM GMT+8