Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 237|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Barts

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-13 02:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Why do you allow such a balance? Barts as a "tank" does more damage than anyone else! He goes big all the time, just using the skill on mobs. He is not only difficult to kill, he is even stronger than the rest at the initial levels! Or Hallid ...Why do innovations always have higher characteristics than others? Where is the due diligence before introducing the hero
Post time 2020-10-15 03:03 PM | Show all posts
i think they do this so everybody buys him. They always want to sell the new hero and the skin. If you fight him and he is op, you will want to buy him too. Then they nerf him and they throw a new op hero hahahaha, always the same.
Post time 2020-10-15 04:24 AM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2020-10-13 04:13 PM
Barats is balance for me. The skill where you get eaten only does low damage. While for Khaleed, he  ...

Yeah, but khaleed early game is insane. If his late game was decent then u would have to nerf the early game.
Post time 2020-10-13 02:43 AM | Show all posts
Barats performance is balance, the hero will hard to face when the hero have more item and high exp than the enemy, for Khaleed i agree that the hero is too over power than other fighter, with using skill 1 as damage, skill 2 as high regeneration and CC in ultimate make the hero have more than the other, Thank you for suggestion.

Check also:
Community Feedback & Developers Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]
Voice from Developers 23/9/2020
Voice from Developers 30/9/2020
Post time 2020-10-13 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Barats is balance for me. The skill where you get eaten only does low damage. While for Khaleed, he needs buff during late game he can't keep up with other heroes.
Post time 2020-10-16 10:11 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-10-15 03:03 PM
i think they do this so everybody buys him. They always want to sell the new hero and the skin. If y ...

Let me continue , and then they do a "balance" survey by asking questionnaire to player , they temporarily stop releasing op heroes and nerfed them , but at the same patch note they buffed certain old hero to be overpowered , and the cycle continue over and over again .
I play mlbb since season 1 , i can't proof it because i only start ranked in season 2 in which i got alucard s2 skin, but trust me , ml developer is good at playing politics , best example is the latest reforge your legend event, before the event start , there's KOF event which give everyone a free karina skin  , and then reforge your legend event is started "in the name of balance" , but in the end of day , the result of the event is highly influenced by the free karina KOF skin . Underpowered hero such as sun which deserve a revamp , doesn't get revamped , because everyone voted for karina so they can play karina with their free cool looking KOF skin.

I'm so glad that other moba game finally open the game , although for now only for limited amount of player , but it doesn't matter because i pre-registered since a long time ago and finally my pre-register is accepted and can play the game . Finally free from ml horrendous cycle of overpower hero .
Post time 2020-10-17 11:38 PM | Show all posts
I think he will be soon nerfed, as well he can be big problem if he has stacks but otherwise he is weak, maybe reduce his damage with more stacks.
Post time 2020-10-18 01:08 AM | Show all posts
If u use your brain, u can conter alll, for hilda use Twilight Armor and she is nothing,
For Khaleed, agree he need a nerf
For Barats, is balanced. Without Passive stack he's nothing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-3 06:51 PM GMT+8