Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 159|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] New Arcade Game 'Minoan Maze'

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-12 12:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just suggesting this arcade game I thought I called "Minoan Maze".
It's a maze where different teams of players, maybe about 2-5 players in each team, and about 50-70 players in all, are spawned in different entrances.
The goal is to reach the middle of the maze and get the twilight orb.
The maps are interconnected. Like it's a square map and everyone has the same map. They can only see enemies icon on the map if they're too close. But if the enemy is on the bush, they cannot be seen on the map even if they're close.
Just like Survival, the way is also dark and the only part that's lighter is right where you are.
And the way to get there is not that easy. There are also other teams nearby who's also trying to reach the center of the maze.
Players need to kill the enemies on the other team in order to increase their probability of winning and lessen the competition. Once the player is killed, there's no resurrection or healing. This is literally survival of the fittest.
There are also creeps nearby that could give you items if you slain them. But the downside is, creeps could only be found at the dead ends.
Players could also use battle spells, specifically two, for their survivability. Except, arrival. But the Regen is always available but also has a CD.
There's also limited bushes on the way where players could hide and ambush other players.
And the path is not wide, like only three heroes could fit in one way.
After spawning in the game, the players will be given 7000 starting golds to use in the early game.
At the center of the maze where the twilight orb is located, there are four turrets on the entrance. And there are also random turrets on the way. There are special spell I call, Turret Shield, sorry too obvious, where players could use to be immune from turrets for two seconds. This special spell could be only obtain from creeps.
Players who die who's carrying this spell could drop them and other players could pick them. This spell is limited for only three in your inventory. You can't have four of them together.
There's also healing spell that could be obtained after killing creeps. But for a limited HP in each spell. And the healing spell is only limited for five in your inventory.
The system will give the players a set of heroes (the choices have a complete role) where they can select.
It's like survival too but the goal is different.
After reaching the goal, the players will now know the secret of the twilight orb. I dunno what's the secret, it's up to the developers.
That's all. Thanks for reading.
Post time 2020-10-12 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Good idea and quite interesting, I also think that the developer needs to add something new in arcade mode since only magic chess is permanent there and the other modes are only available for a limited time for a while.
Tbh i love playing any arcade mode to complete the achievements and i also hope that survival mode will come back soon
thanks for your suggestion
Post time 2020-10-13 02:20 AM | Show all posts
A new great idea for Arcade Mode, a really great one imo. Couldn't imagine how fun this mode could be. You could also put some obstacles or traps that will make the game more really challenging.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-15 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-16 01:15 PM
Charles replied at 2020-10-13 02:20 AM
A new great idea for Arcade Mode, a really great one imo. Couldn't imagine how fun this mode could b ...

Thanks Mod. I guess it's really gonna be fun.

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-10-12 12:43 PM
Good idea and quite interesting, I also think that the developer needs to add something new in arcad ...

Thanks Mod. And yeah, there's not so much option in Arcade to play on.
Post time 2020-10-16 01:00 AM | Show all posts
jzarts41 replied at 2020-10-15 10:25 AM
Thanks Mod. I guess it's really gonna be fun.

Mhm it will, a brand new game mode for them to try out. It's the same as the other one that got released before. With the maze and stuff.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:57 PM GMT+8