Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 219|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Make over Minotaur

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-11 11:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by FeederNextDoor at 2020-10-11 11:24 AM

Minotaur
Passive: Rage Mode
Hitting opponents with Skills or basic attacks recovers Rage. Once his Rage reaches it's maximum, he will enter Rage Mode.
During Rage Mode, he will gain Additional Physical Attack, Physical and Magic Defense and his Skills will also have additional effects .
After his Rage Mode ended, he can't recover Rage or use for 4 seconds.

Skill 1 - Despair Stomp
Minotaur jumps towards a designated area and deals 280/295/310/325/340/355(+60% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to nearby opponents and slows them by 70% for 2 seconds.
If Minotaur casts Despair Stomp after Minoan Fury, Despair Stomp will also stuns opponents for 1 second.
During Rage Mode, the area of effect becomes much larger and deals 1.5% of the target's Max HP as Extra
Physical Damage.
Cooldown - 8/7.5/7/6.5/6/5.5 seconds

Skill 2 - Minoan Fury
Minotaur smashes the ground twice, sending 2 shockwaves to nearby opponents also slowing them down by 40% for 2 second. Each shockwaves deals 175/200/225/250/275/300(+85% Total Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage.
During Rage Mode, the 2nd shockwaves will also knock ups opponents and will be true damage.
Cooldown - 10 seconds

Ultimate - Motivation Roar
Charge up to 3 seconds to recovers Rage continuously. During channeling, Minotaur and nearby allies gain 25/35/45 Physical and Magic Defense. After channeling, heals Minotaur by 5%-10% of his Maximum HP and nearby ally heroes by 280-480 HP.
During Rage Mode, Motivation Roar doesn't have channeling phase also grants Minotaur a 'Solar Blessing' which lasts 3 seconds.
Solar Blessing: Makes Minotaur heal for the damage he takes. During 'Solar Blessing', Minotaur and nearby allies gain 25/45/65 Physical Attack and Magic Power.
After cast Motivation Roar: Rage Mode, heals Minotaur by 6%/8%/10% of his Maximum HP and nearby ally heroes by 290/385/480 HP.
Cooldown - 20/16/12 seconds
Rage Mode Cooldown - 40/32/24 seconds

Values can very easily be imbalanced, and are thus not the main focus, look at the general idea and think to yourself if the concept sounds cool or utterly stupid.
Post time 2020-10-12 01:15 PM | Show all posts
so you change his skill 2 to his ultimate and vice versa. in my opinion its good, instead of just giving him and allies HP but also providing physical & magic defense, with the cooldown that is almost same as skill 2 currently (12s at max level) without rage mode
hopefully he will get an adjustment later with buffs or revamp that he really needs
Post time 2020-10-13 01:19 AM | Show all posts
This is little overkill, you basically gave a cc every 10 seconds. Thats all overpowered.
Post time 2020-10-13 02:18 AM | Show all posts
The idea itself is really good especially the ultimate. Though, retaining 1st and 2nd is better for me and the Ultimate, that one I like c:
Post time 2020-10-15 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Minotaur was the best tank because of his ultimate, he had the ability to trap everyone, thats why they put so many limitations on him: ultimate only during rage mode, slowing himself while using skill 3, a very very short jump...
Then they gave us khufra and Atlas, who trap and pull everyone, plus high mobility and the largest jump.
There is no reason to use minotaur now, unless you are one of those who thinks you can win with non meta cause you are the best gamer in the world.
Minotaur and Vexana need a complete revamp, not only a buff.
Mino needs to speed up while charging skill 3, and his jump needs to be twice or three times longer. He needs immunity while using his ultimate or somthing, otherwise he will keep being useless.
The only way he can shine in a game is if his carriers are killing and have the advantage, he cant really do anything otherwise.
Post time 2020-10-16 03:04 AM | Show all posts
Minotaur ult is still good. I am not sure giving him dmg early game and insane cc for rage will make him strong. I think u should replace skill 2 with 3 and give them shorter cooldown. I think skill 1 range should be longer bc he shouldn't be reliant on flicker to initiate fights. Ur current skill 2 should be skill 3 with a cooldown that is roughly 24 sec. I like the buffes on his heals and the old shockwave concept before his rework.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:29 PM GMT+8