Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 444|Reply: 36
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Please BRING BACK THE OLD POWER OF RUBY SHE IS NOT THAT POWERFUL!REMOVE ALL NERF

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-9 04:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mhoz000 at 2020-10-22 10:52 AM

I am so annoyed this is another and several complains about destroying Ruby!
She is not powerful, she needs buff as true fighter not keeping nerf!
I don't feel she is revamped and I only feel as same Ruby since season 5 and only few improvements but there is no major improvement! Making her ugly in picture and changing the skirt model also most annoying things and for changing her epic skin movement animation.
Moonton will give reason to leave MLBB and play other games
And she made her tank instead figther only even I don't use her as tank that so very annoying and random players thought I am tank user even I am not a tank user. I am playing her as DAMAGE OR DAMAGE PER SECOND RUBY NOT A TANK!  You keep annoying your players,  someday MLBB will be over if they did not do the right thing like matchmaking system, winning the game even sacrifice my deaths then the credit score decreases even I did everything to win, decreasing credit score when I am instructing my team how to win the game always muted even I did not say bad words. Ruby deserves buff not multiple nerf you lack of common sense!
Post time 2020-10-10 09:08 AM | Show all posts
For me, this new ruby is pretty much strong than before. People starts to pick her as a Tank/Support in high tier alongside with Chou.

Comments

Really?! Did you even use her or ,before this Season, did you even Know Her? Your "people" there are probably those players who're tagging along with "what's new" coz of some Tour.  Post time 2020-10-12 04:42 PM
Post time 2020-10-15 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-10-16 04:02 AM | Show all posts
The ruby on the newest one and the old one. I will have to agree with mhoz000 on this one she had good stats and could be played as support and fighter. However, the new one with longer range allows her to be more support and tank which I always played her as. I have even gone with full tank ruby with 80% wr in s5 or earlier.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-10 07:56 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2020-10-10 08:00 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-10-9 01:16 PM
@mhoz000

Are you sure? For once I'm actually aware and afraid of Ruby; back then I dared to harass  ...

Old Ruby is more powerful since 2018 than today why?  She is tanky, more damage with 2nd skill along with 15% lifesteal of endless battle, can jump either sideways or backwards better distance so can avoid enemies attack and better lifesteal I played Ruby since season 5. As of now she has taken 5 nerfs or more that is why Ruby in 2018 is better than today.
Post time 2020-10-9 09:15 AM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2020-10-9 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2020-10-9 10:01 AM
lightyear replied at 2020-10-9 09:15 AM
now she really anoying and need nerf asap.

She is not strong I am Ruby main her CC still weak compared to real meta heroes. Needs to get back what have taken from her or many Ruby players and me will play other mona games.  You know what everybody waits for as soon as the orignal Moba relased. MLBB will fall someday since many hated the latest update specially the new laning and jungling system.
Post time 2020-10-9 01:16 PM | Show all posts
@mhoz000

Are you sure? For once I'm actually aware and afraid of Ruby; back then I dared to harass and taunt Ruby players, but now? Nah. I'm staying an extra distance away whenever I see them.

Comments

@ryans46 Yeah right, so whenever a mod gives his personal 2 cents that has 0 relations to the perspective to Moonton, it's still biased. Idk man, I don't think you've known me long enough.  Post time 2020-10-15 02:39 PM
What?! Stats of Past Ruby is much much better and can't be Countered. It makes me think if you actually encounter Ruby (decent user)before or just as I said, you're only reasoning out your Boss.  Post time 2020-10-12 04:54 PM
Post time 2020-10-9 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Ruby is not underpowered , her latest range buff makes her a good hero.

Comments

Also, didin't you know that she can't properly use Ult+Flicker now? Welp, you probably didn't notice it and that ain't a problem for you lots cause YOU DON'T MAIN HER!  Post time 2020-10-12 04:27 PM
Say that again when her new nerf is up. She'll have the lowest Magic Def in the Game.  Post time 2020-10-12 04:25 PM
Post time 2020-10-9 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2020-10-10 05:28 AM | Show all posts
I think Ruby is good, very high lifesteal and a lot of CC. I think she is about average, but it is annoying when I play some heroes like Guinevere, I think she worked just almost like Khufra.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-10 07:46 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-10-9 04:19 PM
to bad u not noticing the different so good luck to u
hope they nerf her soon

Why don't they delete Ruby in their game because of unlimited nerf so we can switch to +?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:33 PM GMT+8