Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: DotConm
Collapse the left

[Mood] My thoughts on the new update

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-3 06:12 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-2 09:37 AM
Beside the revamping old heroes, the new update also give new graphic update. It has been informed ...

Kind of agree that improving graphic quality was not really necessary. Who needs revamped hero animation?

And why do they have to change item icons, what is so wrong with the old ones. Now I need to check item names instead of icons. Maybe Moonton just hates old people playing with small phones and is trying to figure out how to make them migrate to game a~z, I don't know.
Post time 2020-10-3 03:05 PM | Show all posts
RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2020-10-3 06:12 AM
Kind of agree that improving graphic quality was not really necessary. Who needs revamped hero ani ...

those changes look alike more to the new moba :) if you compare , s ML makes you feel like you dont need to migrate to new moba if you have look alike things in mL lol
Post time 2020-10-3 04:16 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-3 03:05 PM
those changes look alike more to the new moba :) if you compare , s ML makes you feel like you don ...

Totally agree... but, tbh imitating something from anothers is not a new thing for moonton. Many players actually understand what is the main purpose of project next.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-5 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-10-12 03:34 PM
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-1 02:13 PM
the bad thing is that  exp and gold lane are on different side every game lol

I do agree with that. It's confusing for me as well XD

lightyear replied at 2020-10-1 11:07 AM
u just see a small portion of the good in update. u not see on the other side. example solo player.u ...

I'm also a solo player. I'm just not playing ML right now so that I could focus on honing my skills at creative writing and my studies (but mostly, just writing).

I don't play with my friends or family a lot, but when I do, it's usually just the either two or three of us. Other than that, I mostly play solo.

What I hated in this update the most was the change they made at Athena's Shield and Alucard's revamp (Post-S17, and I'm gravely disappointed). He felt clunkier than ever before, and now his damage output was now reduced more than necessary imo.

The buff on his lifesteal of his ult doesn't seem to justify that. He was supposed to improve, and his animations was already great, just needed some fine-tuning and optimization on it. The buff of his ult of not requiring a hero lock was really great, but it still won't justify that

That's the challenge in solo queue. The matches were longer, funnel strategy (though I hated it, I liked seeing it to be used on underused heroes) is now obsolete, and junglers are a thing now.

Toxic? Have I ever encountered a day of avoiding it, sure. But I also had experience it.

The best thing you need to do is to pick a hero you're confident at, that can carry or do well, and have game sense. There are benefits a solo player can use in this update, you just need to dare yourself to do it.

RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2020-10-3 06:12 AM
Kind of agree that improving graphic quality was not really necessary. Who needs revamped hero ani ...

Speaking of some improvements of graphic quality, some of them weren't gravely necessary at all

Like Chou and Alucard for example. Both of them made my feel when playing those both heroes clunkier, therefore lag comes and unable to play properly.

But the 2nd revamp on Alucard, though had some good changes, was gravely a disappointment. Possibly near to a failure of trying to improve him as a Fighter (Moonton, decide what role should he has!)

Don't get me started on the crappy passive of Athena's Shield. It was garbage, objectively and personally speaking.
Post time 2020-10-7 08:54 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, after updating, time to find a match takes longer a bit but it worth it, no more mythic play with epic in rank, i reach mythic so far in solo rank this season, instead of still fighting so hard at epic rank in pass seasons :v
 Author| Post time 2020-10-13 10:42 AM | Show all posts
tryitoutvn replied at 2020-10-7 08:54 PM
In my opinion, after updating, time to find a match takes longer a bit but it worth it, no more myth ...

Yeah. I do noticed that matchmaking now takes a lot longer now.

Seems that they've finally done justice for people who play rank games now.
Post time 2020-10-17 03:37 AM | Show all posts
i hate the new update i used to rely on beast killer for the extra defence when i played cyclops now i can only use that with retribution which means i cant use flicker which means i get higher death games
 Author| Post time 2020-10-20 11:12 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2020-10-17 03:37 AM
i hate the new update i used to rely on beast killer for the extra defence when i played cyclops now ...

It's a good one though, since most matches (before this new update) I see other heroes (side laners) even use jungle items.

It even reached up to a point that Raptor Machete was mostly seen at most heroes in every matches (with second being Star Shard).

I hate that they nerfed Alu's damage capabilities though.
Post time 2020-10-20 02:09 PM | Show all posts
DotConm replied at 2020-10-20 11:12 AM
It's a good one though, since most matches (before this new update) I see other heroes (side laner ...

lucky for you hes getting a rework tho but it could go either ways the rework
 Author| Post time 2020-10-23 11:09 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2020-10-20 02:09 PM
lucky for you hes getting a rework tho but it could go either ways the rework

Just return his old stats before Season 17, keep his ult the way it was now, and mix his old and new passives into an entirely new one. He'll better imo, cause right now he wasn't any better and got worse than before.

I appreciate for them trying, but they made him worse than before.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-5 10:04 AM GMT+8