Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 985|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 30/9/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-30 07:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-9-30 07:40 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 9/30. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 23/9/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Đ è t h r ø X

Luo Yi was related in the Cadia Riverlands. But she has no background of it. Can you please add the background to her?

Keyword: #Luo Yi #background

Developer Reply

Thank you for your attention to the Legend of Dawn heroes. We are gradually and systematically launching a new world view and refurbishing the stories of some heroes. I believe you will soon be able to see the stories you want to watch.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Mr.Bear

Hello Devs. Thank you for letting me in advance server. I have a suggestion for the new hero mathilda. Maybe have an option where when the hero is already killed while using the ult, mathilda can stop flying around? Mybe like a directional button move? Similar to xborg when after losing the armor he can escape via directional button. Hope this finds it way to you and help. Thank you again. :)

Keyword: #Mathilda ult

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have optimized it and will make it available soon.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: L e v i@8308

Its about Yve , the new mage. His auto attack sound really hurts the ears if you have earphones. Its like a diamond shattering into pieces. Since his theme is like the cosmos, why not change his auto attack sound like a consuming dark star? which is good really to the ears. Hopefully you'll notice this.

Keyword: #Yve #sound effect

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have optimized it and will change it after the next update for the advanced server.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: °Yeko°

When confirming or retrieving or receiving items. The sound effects DING! is too loud to be honest. It hurts the ears even if my volume is only at the moment 50% volume. Is it possible to change it to someone less off-putting? Also. The new minimap is not colorblind friendly. I never had problems identifying stuff before like when the jungle monster is respawning or it has respawned already. Please do something about it. Thank you.

Keyword: #sound effect #mini map

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We have already been optimizing.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: EllisKai

the effects and revamp are nice. thanks for revamping what seems to be outdated heroes. but this update made the battlefields and mini map so dark. and regarding Barats ult, can you make an option to throw the enemy quicker (a la Lolita ult) - where if we choose to release enemy quicker, the damage and stun effect will be decreased at certain level? thanks.

Keyword: #mini map #Barats ult

Developer Reply

Thanks for your feedback. For mini map, we will optimize it. For Barats ult, we won't consider it currently, because it takes a short time to swallow, there is not much demand for early spitting out.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Anonymous

If you make updates like project next which change the meta drastically, please wait for the new season (or realease them not as close to the end of the season) Many players use the last few days to grind a lot more in rank. I wanted to get back to glory before the season ends (20 points left) but now i can't really do that because the meta changed a lot and i want to learn more before i rank again. So please, make updates like this at the beginning of a season or in the middle, not at the end.

Keyword: #new season #update

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will inform players of such news in advance.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Anonymous

make more physical items for non-crit heros like x-borg, alpha.l ruby, Kahleed etc. all they have is such a limited item pool, since most physical items are made for auto attack heros not ability heros.

Keyword: #physical items

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We have already started the design of some new equipment. But it needs a period of time. We will launch them next year.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-5 11:19 AM GMT+8