Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 469|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Complaint] New season

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-26 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok fine we are in new season; first thoughts.

How come the ranked ban limit is now 2 instead of 3?
How come I am still getting grouped with folks who don't speak or understand a lock of English?
How am I supposed to be effective if I can't properly communicate with others?
The ingame translation just makes it worse as the translated sentences  don't  make sense.

Yah cool we got some graphic improvements which no one asked for..but the gameplay and hero balance is still the same.

Post time 2020-9-30 11:21 AM | Show all posts
That's why so many afk now. 1 to 10 matches, there are 8 matches lose just because 2 or 3 players afk. Afk is kind of trend now and this game is getting worse.
Post time 2020-9-26 11:16 PM | Show all posts
You can't really address permanently the balancing and gameplay. But they did some changes and revamped some of the old heroes and at the same time nerfed some heroes which is basically what they do since then. An issue could be probably there's a lack of players in your place that makes matchmaking bad for you. Though, from what I know, the new matchmaking system in the future is designed for these sort of stuff?
 Author| Post time 2020-9-27 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-9-26 11:16 PM
You can't really address permanently the balancing and gameplay. But they did some changes and revam ...

@charles
I believe the main issue is folks using VPN to play in my region
I was checking profile of this player who is Georgia #5 Valir.
I messaged him and asked where in Georgia are you from.
He replied “oh I just used VPN to show myself as I am from Georgia “.

That is a serious problem
Folks who are not really from Georgia or other locations are taking our rank.

Why can’t moonton ban using VPNs. This affects gameplay during MCL or other region based events.
Post time 2020-9-27 01:41 AM | Show all posts
As far as I know, the VPN issue was always discussed...and it's been said it's completely legal..It is disturbing for many players, (me included) but i doubt there's anything to do about it. Somehow matchmaking should match people with IP's in a certain area around you..or i don't know. What's sad is that someone from an asian country for example, can use VPN and show as being "England no1 Valir"for example. Not really fair if you ask me
 Author| Post time 2020-9-27 08:55 AM | Show all posts
VPN is legal? Lol
Anyways...I also see many who play on vpn and then whine and complain about lag.
Bottom line...vpn players spoil the experience for people like us who play without vpn and play for our country, state and region.

Comments

actually they can reduced the lag by turn off the vpn while loading the game.  Post time 2020-9-27 09:08 AM
Post time 2020-9-27 09:58 AM | Show all posts
The one people that are affected by lags are those who are actually using VPN themselves because they're basically connecting to another place. It's just that people nowadays blame VPN users when in reality they're the visitors in the country. Though, I think they're doing something about it? not sure?
Post time 2020-9-27 05:21 PM | Show all posts
vpn users are bad because they lag so bad that they couldn't land their skills properly. most of the time they are feeding enemies. end up they make the team lose. if the lag is too great then they will leave the game and afk. my opinion is that vpn should not be allowed.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-28 12:12 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2020-9-27 05:21 PM
vpn users are bad because they lag so bad that they couldn't land their skills properly. most of the ...

Yep exactly my complaint.

@charles - I am not talking about tourist playing during their trip.

I am talking about that example I gave where the player is deliberately choosing a different country as their base. Not sure why they do it. But it’s corrupting country or region based leaderboards. I see so many players from Georgia who for sure are not local to my state.  All Asians. If moonton fixed the leaderboard ranking by only allowing people who live in that state, my ranking would be in top 3.

Post time 2020-9-28 02:58 AM | Show all posts
there are many indians now  with vpn cus of banned ml in their country they lag and afk alot
Post time 2020-9-29 02:30 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2020-9-28 12:12 AM
Yep exactly my complaint.

@charles - I am not talking about tourist playing during their trip.

I didn't mean to say tourists. What I meant was you were arguing that lags and VPN, I clearly explained why it shouldn't affect players who plays in their own country.

For VPN and stuffs, this has been an issue but I do think it's legal in some cases. It's only illegal in some certain cases, though, you can also send a complaint in our Customer Service. But from what I know, they said something regarding these players that uses VPN for Street Leaderboards.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:15 PM GMT+8