Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 445|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The new Layla depraved my pride.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-25 12:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As an Adc/Masrksman main

I kinda have a feeling that using the revamped Layla is a cheat. With her skill 1 that Grant's her buff on mobility. It also double her range temporarily. You can't hide behind your own turret damnit.

They even buffed her passive damage.

To add up more insane mechanics to her skills.

Her new skilk 2 leaves a mark on every enemies within its explosion.
And if you deal damage on any units with a mark. The damage will be increased on a certain amount and can be critical.

Her ultimate skill will now Grant her a vuff on range and field of view permanently.

We're not done yet. With the right items. She can achieve a 1 shot 1kill combo.
How?.

Endless battle + Blade of Heptaseas + berserker furry and BOD. After using her skill 2 followed by basic attack. That basic attack damage will be insanely High it can 1 shot anything except tank and some crazy tough fighters.

It's a cheat to use her now. It depraved my pride using her. Hope they reduce that additional damage on her skill 2.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-25 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2020-9-25 01:40 PM
Um yes, this was something players wanted and now people will ask for a nerf. For me no, don't nerf  ...

Well for now people doesn't realize it for now. But still . Feels cheating.
Post time 2020-9-26 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Blueazkaban replied at 2020-9-25 01:40 PM
Um yes, this was something players wanted and now people will ask for a nerf. For me no, don't nerf  ...

Layla is not OP enough to be banned
Post time 2020-9-26 04:58 AM | Show all posts
assassins such as lancelot and ling still treats her like food. Tanks like atlas or khufra can easily take her and cc her. Fighters such as guinevere or silvanna can instantly cc her to death... i think she deserved the buff
Post time 2020-9-26 03:03 AM | Show all posts
Her damage is insane but he doesn't have escape mechanism and easy to be ganked
Post time 2020-9-25 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Um yes, this was something players wanted and now people will ask for a nerf. For me no, don't nerf there is such a thing called ban slots, use that instead.
Post time 2020-9-26 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Stun her and kill her
Post time 2020-9-26 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Every MM in late game can one shot, but not all MM have escape some of them need use purify or flicker, Layla was an invisible marksman very good in brawl, she one day probably will be debuffed but I don't think is necessary to ban her
Post time 2020-9-27 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Yeah Layla its a bit op, but not to op... she's really squishy you know, try learn to lock Layla first
Post time 2020-9-28 09:04 PM | Show all posts
I think the new Layla is more better than the old one in many ways, and I really like her so much to be honest
If you want this concern need to be submitted as balancing suggestion for her 2nd skill, then I'm willing to move this thread to suggestions section
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:30 PM GMT+8