Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 491|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] The New Alice is kinda weak

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-24 02:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello devs, first dont get me wrong, I love the changes on Alice but before she released on Original Server she got a nerf. As a main Alice, I got difficulty using her which is wierd for me (imo) that I cannot compete to other heroes. So my simply suggestion is:

Lower her 1st skill damage is okay but increasing the CD is not okay.
Undo the CD nerf on her 1st skill

Lower her ultimate damage is okay but lower her hp regenis not okay.
Undo the Hp Regen nerf on her ulti
Post time 2020-9-26 08:50 AM | Show all posts
She's worst now it's like they ultra nerf her instead of revamp. Can't do a decent combo because they change the stun to immobilized. Also no damage and drains too much mana even if I have the book item.
Post time 2020-9-24 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Agree , her durability has been nerfed, and I can notice it easily when I played her yesterday. She's not tankier like before, but has good dmg in ult maybe they compromise it with his new ult cd and hp regen got nerfed.
Post time 2020-9-25 02:11 AM | Show all posts
having an infinite ult does cost something, i haven't tried new alice yet so i can't quite say i agree or disagree but maybe since your using alice before the patch you'll need to change up your playstyle to make it work.
Post time 2020-9-25 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Agree, she are weak, i think just little buff on her Ultimate is enough
Post time 2020-9-25 05:04 AM | Show all posts
That 15% shield buff useless. Like the most useless passive of the game

Comments

My thoughts exactly ever since i heard it. Especially after athena's was changed.  Post time 2020-9-30 02:22 PM
Post time 2020-9-25 05:16 AM | Show all posts
@Sim0nKey

I have to agree that Alice alone vs her enemies is indeed weak, though for some strange reason she's secretly OP during teamfights or ganks.

I got deleted within 2 seconds with her around. Without her, I lasted longer.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-26 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sim0nKey at 2020-9-26 11:26 AM

Well based on my experienced while using a new alice:

Regarding On Her passive, it can  help her to sustain her mana only on early game but when it comes to mid/late game  you cannot feel thd mana recovery, i think this new feature should be scale based on her level or blood orb stack. Also the +15% heals and shield seems useless for her. please revert back the spellvamp.

Regarding on her 1st skill, this is her "wing" the +2sec cd on her 1st skill its a great impact on her mobility. Thats why i suggest to undo the nerf on her 1st skill cd.

Regarding on her ultimate, i will say this again, i love the new feature and also glad that you noticed alice relying on her ulti but you didnt notice she is more relying on health regen than damage per second currently she cant stay longer than before.

I blame the players who didnt give a proper feedback in advance server.
Post time 2020-9-26 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, I kinda agree with ultimate Hp regen. I tried her in Brawl yesterday, Was very quick and fun to use but I would get any hp regen from the ultimate.
Post time 2020-9-28 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Aryanmagick at 2020-9-28 02:11 PM

I suggest, Instead of giving 15% oof more shield, why not change it to " When reaches 25 blood orb stack, she gains 15% hp restoration and  mana regeneration worth of 30% max mana continously " and remove regenerate 50 mana when absorbs blood orb.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 07:42 PM GMT+8