Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3335|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Forum's Bug Report Guide (Latest)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-17 10:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-10 08:15 PM

Hello All..!
Dear Our Forum Users

First of all, We would like to inform again to you guys about what a "Bug" is? A Bug is an error or disorder in the game system that's abnormal situation which has an impact to players while playing the game, therefore if you guys find a Bug or experience it please report it to in-game CS first, or in other ways can also make a bug report thread under Bug Report Section here!

But.. We noticed that some users still don't understand how to report bugs in Bug Report Section with correct and complete information. So, We'll explain again how the right ways to make a valid Bug Report Thread for us to submit it to be fixed ASAP!

So please follow this Guide!

Please provide these some important information below before make a Bug Report Thread (very required as a valid Bug Report).

Include the following:

1. Your in-game ID & Server Number

You can find your ID & Server number on your in-game Profile page.

This one:

2. Game Client Version

You can see the current Game Client Version on loading screen when open the game for first time, it's located on top right screen corner (must be exact).

This one:

(Note: please state the number version clearly, don't just say "My game is under Latest Version", because each player's Game Client Version is different and we need the correct one).

3. Device Model & OS Version

Your current Device Model and its OS version. example: Samsung S10 (Android 9.0), iPhone 8 (iOS 11.2).

4. Valid Proof of the Bug

You must provide valid proof of the bug, can be Screenshots or Videos. if it's screenshots, just attach it into your thread if it's videos you can upload it to other platforms such as (Youtube, Google Drive) and provide the link on your thread.

5. Date & Time when the Bug occurred

Date and Time when the bug occurs (must be exact), we're sure that you guys already know when the bug occurs because you are the one who experienced it.

6. Bug Explanation

Please describe the Bug in details. before it happens, as long as it happens, and after it happens and possibility of the bug being triggered.

7. Battle ID

If you face any in-game bugs of any match mode (Classic, Ranked, Brawl, Arcade). Battle ID is very required to be provided.

To find the Battle ID, you can tap your avatar - "History" and choose the corresponding match. The Battle ID is in the bottom left corner of the page.

This one:

(Tips: Just Tap on the Battle ID and it will be copied to the clipboard automatically.)

Update from Devs:

Regarding Bugs on Battlefield, We need you to provide us the Battle Replay. So please save the Replay of the match in which the issue has occurred in advance. There are two ways of saving the Replays:
1. On the post-game screen, you can tap the second button in the top left corner to save the Replay.
2. After the match, you can tap your avatar - "Battlefields" - "Replays" and save the Replays.
Your latest 5 matches will be auto-saved in "Recent Replays". Please remember to save the Replay you need before it is replaced by the new ones. After being saved, the Replay will be shown in "My Replays".

This one:

Well, All the information above must be completed and if one of them is not complete yet for you to provide, then it will be difficult for us to submit the bug and will take longer time for the bug to get fixed.

One more thing! (Q&A)

Q: "What if I encountered bugs on Web Event instead of in-game bugs, and report it here?".
A: "Yes, you can still report it here with the same format info as above, that Screenshots or Videos proof is needed because it's not an in-game issue".

Web Events such as:

MLBB 2nd Skin Design Competition 
[Autumn 2020] Web Event
[Trickster's Eve 2020] Web Event

So the point is that all kinds of bugs related to in-game activity or web events can be reported, unless the problem of account got stolen or hacked! because the problem is not a bug that can be reported which mean you need to contact in-game cs by yourself or emailing to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

Check out more about "Account Problems" on the next page!

Thank you in Advance
All The Best..!

Post time 2020-9-18 05:59 AM | Show all posts
Good to know. Thanks!
Post time 2020-10-22 05:05 AM | Show all posts
I'm worried to give in-game ID and server number due to possible privacy issues.
 Author| Post time 2020-10-26 02:09 AM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2020-10-22 05:05 AM
I'm worried to give in-game ID and server number due to possible privacy issues.

its okay, but in-game ID & Server number is very needed and important as information for a bug report.
as long as you dont share or give privacy information to anyone about your account such as email & password or your social platform accounts that binded to your mobile legends account, then your account will remain safe.
Post time 2020-11-24 07:51 PM | Show all posts
Why do I see myself?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-3 12:13 PM GMT+8