Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 269|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Just wanna say

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-16 04:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Do you guys think Natalia is no longer a late-game hero because her damage falls off when reaching to that point? Like she can't kill a marksman and mages with 1 or two defensive items before they retaliate? Idk, it seems to me that she doesn't do enough damage as she used to be.
Post time 2020-9-16 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Yes it's because they nerfed her. Her silence ability was removed so mm can escape from her and run away or retaliate

She is not in the ban list anymore
Post time 2020-9-16 11:27 AM | Show all posts
depends.
if enemy doesnt have any defense, she can still one hit kill them.
i was zhask yesterday and i didnt even have time to use my ultimate when she attacked.
Post time 2020-9-16 09:14 PM | Show all posts
i mean, yes but no. she is still good but i guess she isn't really meta level anymore
Post time 2020-9-17 01:36 AM | Show all posts
I've been using her since yesterday. She's still really strong and annoying against mm,mage inspite of recent nerf. She can farm fast, rotate fast and invisible, you just gotta play her role effectively. She and helcrt still best silence heroes.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-18 03:54 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-9-17 01:36 AM
I've been using her since yesterday. She's still really strong and annoying against mm,mage inspite  ...

Because they're the only heroes that have silence xD  
Post time 2020-9-19 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Eizy at 2020-9-19 05:24 PM

Yeah, i think she doesn't have enough damage even when she faced a squishy hero with 1 or 2 defense items.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:17 AM GMT+8