Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 303|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Lesley

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-15 07:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Call me shooter, who's better than Leslie? Li-sung-sin? Not! There are no such!She has it all: high damage, fast running, stealth, knocking back opponents, long-range attack and the ability to finish off from a long distance ... Yes, she is an excellent shooter, without any flaws! You need to increase the recharge time of your skills! ... The combination of running speed and pushing off gives Leslie a huge advantage! Leslie is very difficult to catch up even with the "sprint" skill, after which she will simply push you and go out of sight ... She doesn't even have to use the flash skill ... Where is the balance of the game?
Post time 2020-9-16 11:29 AM | Show all posts
i was lesley today. i use flicker but enemy ling killed me fast.
yesterday as lesley, i was no match for fanny, she killed me so fast.
lesley in teamfights is great, i did kill everybody but only if tank and fighter protected me.
Post time 2020-9-16 01:04 AM | Show all posts
leslie is not op. She is not even that good. A lot of people destroy her. Every assassins destroys her.
Post time 2020-9-16 06:48 PM | Show all posts
I agree with slight nerf. It's easy savage for her in late game. I play tank and she can kill me in 2-3 hits with normal atk. She also has no mana, super long range, knock back for escape so I think it won't hurt so much if the damage/cd would be nerf somehow.
Post time 2020-9-15 10:25 PM | Show all posts
There is many way to counter Lesley, Assasin is way too easy to catch any Marksman, thats why a team must have an Assasin, you can play with a friends to make a good team, a little nerf on skill CD might enough, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-9-16 03:44 AM | Show all posts
did I smell epic/legend rank here
Post time 2020-9-16 10:39 AM | Show all posts
nobody in mythic use lesley. she is slow in farming, weak early game and easy to cc. she can escape is due to flicker.
Post time 2020-9-16 03:41 PM | Show all posts
She's not OP, no one use her in any big Tournament. Because there's many way to counter her.
Post time 2020-9-16 05:35 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-9-16 11:29 AM
i was lesley today. i use flicker but enemy ling killed me fast.
yesterday as lesley, i was no matc ...

in my opinion , please refrain from using ling as example , because ling is overpowered so any opinion using ling as example doesn't make any sense to me.

But i do agree , there's just too many way to easily counter lesley .
Post time 2020-9-16 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Personally i think lesley is bad, there are just so much better heroes nowadays. she has a running skill sure but alot of heroes have mobility and can burst her down
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:26 AM GMT+8