Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 140|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] 3 Underused Items Rework Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-15 03:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Passive of some items needs to be reworked.
1. Sky Guardian Helmet
Passive: Overflow
- when hero HP is below 30%, heal 8% of your maximum HP per second for 5 seconds. Has a cooldown of 40 seconds.
2. Twilight Armor
Passive: Bulk Up
- damage received will not exceed 1000 for 3 seconds. Cooldown of 10 seconds.
3. Blade Armor
Passive: Counterstrike
- basic attack damage received will reflect 2% of your maximum HP as Physical Damage.
Post time 2020-9-15 04:59 PM | Show all posts
I support on Sky Guardian Helmet, currently most player use Oracle for regeneration, other suggestion also great, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-9-15 07:01 PM | Show all posts
i think twilight armour buff is not as strong as u suggest. In my opinions its still too weak. The cooldown of 10 seconds is kinda rough but the fact that dmg will not exceed 1000 dmg for all kinds of things is decent. A lot of people could do 1000 dmg or more with autos late game.
Post time 2020-9-19 01:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-9-19 01:37 AM

Twilight armor and sky guardian helmet isn't underpowered , i use twilight armor many times to counter berseker fury / burst damage and it work very well , twilight armor is very tanky when combined with apocalypse wings and immortality. Some tank heroes have very low hp regen and in lategame they have trouble to keep recalling when hp is below 50% , sky guardian helmet solve this problem , but only for lategame.

Blade armor is truly useless , it passive only counter marksman with demon hunter sword and nothing else , enemy tank , mages , fighter , assassin, and support easily destroy tank that use blade armor , with their skill damage.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:27 AM GMT+8