Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 225|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Zilong comparison?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-14 01:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can someone tell me the good and bad about the revamp zilong?  compared to the current zilong? and for the revamp zilong what emblem can be used for him? i know that current zilong the only emblem that works for him is bounty hunter (assassin emblem). Thanks.
Post time 2020-9-14 04:08 PM | Show all posts
bad thing is his range is shit. its half of the old one. good thing is his passive and ult.
Post time 2020-9-14 04:33 PM | Show all posts
He's a fightr so cant complain much about range. His passive, 2nd skill , ult is better. 1st skill the same. Assasin emblem will still be better for him, but who knows we will see more in time.
Post time 2020-9-15 07:47 AM | Show all posts
bOUNTY HUNTER??? nah, you dont need the money, what you need is speed, so any of the other 2 assasin emblembs would work better.
He and Layla are actually the scariest heros late game. Just clear your lane, jungle a Little and you Will be fine.
New zilong s range is bad, but he is stronger.
Post time 2020-9-15 07:13 PM | Show all posts
talent 2 & 3 of assassin emblem is better for him if you are not used to hunting kills continuously with bounty hunter it will be wasted
just waiting for him to be released soon on original server to find out about his new gameplay with quite significant changes in my opinion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:28 AM GMT+8