Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 265|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Friendly advice

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-14 04:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-9-14 04:33 AM

Once you reach mythic stop playing rank and just play classic and magic chess for fun.
I used to stress about reaching mythical glory every season but not anymore.
Machmaking is bad and if you dont have friends that can share the burden of being matched with random trolls it is not worth it.
If you get bored of classic and magic chess just play brawl I haven't played this mode in a year and half and last week I played it and had so much fun.
Some may disagree with me for giving up when season is still ongoing but MCL once a week is enough to keep me in suspense.
Conquest of dawn left me with bad experience. Every week 3 countries are swaping for first place.
I know lots of friends that changed flag to top 3 boosted countries, but I find this bellow me  so no CoD for me and this decision I made long time ago.

Post time 2020-9-14 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Just like me, when I reached Legend 1*5 and I won one match to Mythic, I will definitely stop play rank since Mythic is full of cheater and weird matchmaker.
Post time 2020-9-14 01:05 PM | Show all posts
mostly I also play magic chess & conquest of dawn every Friday in this season, it's really fun for my spare time than the previous season with lots strunggle just for ranked
sometimes also join MCL weekly but sadly I lost the MCL seasonal last Saturday
Post time 2020-9-14 09:14 PM | Show all posts
11 days for the end of the season and I'm still legend 2 with +- 90 match
Every seasonly goal is just myth first because of time second because is okay like this, I don't even have an active squad to push like crazy
Post time 2020-9-15 02:48 AM | Show all posts
I stop at Legend V. Too many trolls in ranked matches and they don't get any punishment after reporting. Prefer playing classic since it doesn't make me lose a star.
Post time 2020-9-15 07:57 AM | Show all posts
Its a really Good idea, i do this too. once i reach mythic i just play brawl and try new heros. Im last pick, I wait to see what the team need, its usually tank. but i try tank i never play so its a Good training.
also a Good time to have fun with different offlaners mages and even Angela.
Post time 2020-9-19 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Well, i still playing even tho i reach mythic, but i never got stressed when i lose. Because i already know the winning chance that i got in every single game is only 50%.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 03:53 AM GMT+8