Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 158|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Please notice Gatotkaca

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-13 03:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I actually felt really bad for him. He is considered as tank/initiator but he is so squishy. Freya and Chou are more tankier than him in early to mid game. Skill 1 and 2 also have low damage which also can easily be dodged. The only good thing is his lifesteal when passive triggered but still need some lifesteal items to actually benefit from it.
Can he atleast get some decent damage or hp/defense so he doesn't look like a squishy fighter with no damage. Thank you!
Post time 2020-9-13 04:41 PM | Show all posts
I think the hero need slight buff, yes Chou and Freya more tank and damage than Gatotkaca, buffing Skill 1 damage is enough, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-9-15 09:05 AM | Show all posts
I asked them to notice Johnson and Odette a long time ago. But still no improvement on them. Hope you get what you want
Post time 2020-9-15 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Gatotkaca is so OP in late game, he can 4v1 no problem zzz
Post time 2020-9-15 07:22 PM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2020-9-15 12:08 PM
Gatotkaca is so OP in late game, he can 4v1 no problem zzz

1 on 1 maybe, 1 on 2 or higher, of course not! Unless, of course, you are playing against warriors in ranked mode
Post time 2020-9-19 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-9-15 02:05 AM
I asked them to notice Johnson and Odette a long time ago. But still no improvement on them. Hope yo ...

Sorry for that. MLBB is trying their best to get and work on feedback from all platforms. Ofcourse, not everything can go through due to multiple reasons and so we just have to wait for any official news regarding a hero of your choice or such.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:33 AM GMT+8