Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 176|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Test Server] A separate skin for all remodel heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-18 01:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Azazel341 at 2020-10-18 01:56 AM

I think moonton should keep all previous/older version of remodel skin as a separate skin, mainly is default and secondary skin. I know, for some players, the character design isn't important, but for players that their sole enjoyment is using certain heroes because they loves his/her character design, it's really meant a lot for them. Especially if he/she has many good memories with that heroes

In project next, moonton revamped some heroes to make them viable, i think it's a good move to make these heroes shine again but i noticed they also remodel many heroes too. The example is miya, when moonton revamped miya, they're also changed miya default skin (moonlight archer). I think moonton should kept the previous/older miya's moonlight archer model and art as an part of history and make it as a separate skin. Maybe, moonton can named the previous/older miya's moonlight archer skin as 'Classic moonlight archer', '2nd gen moonlight archer' or even 'Legacy moonlight archer'. So, miya players who doesn't like her new model can still use her previous/older model skin and art. And it's not only for miya but for all remodel heroes too. Maybe, moonton can re-released back the 1st gen default and secondary skin as separate skin too for nostalgia/historical part.

For that separate skin itself, I hope that skin is purchaseable skin with cost 50 diamond, just like classic skin or first season recharge skin. And for non-default/secondary skin, i think moonton can sell it with half original price. Maybe moonton can make special shop for older/previous skin, so people can buy that skin anytime. With this, i hope no one will complain about remodel heroes anymore.

This thread also was inspired by Ryouva's thread about rework model heroes with title 'mobile legend we need to talk'

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... iewthread&tid=60247

Post time 2020-10-19 10:09 PM | Show all posts
they change

[TIGREAL] Become a moniyan empire builder

[BANE] A drunken pirate

[CLINT] drug dealer

Post time 2020-10-20 12:08 AM | Show all posts
interesting idea, hereby all the heroes that have been reworked from 1st generation since season 1 until now can be remembered, especially for new players who may not know what the uniqueness of a hero is before it was changed in the past
hopefully the developer will consider this and thanks for your suggestions
Post time 2020-10-21 07:11 AM | Show all posts
I think that this idea is great...some old designs are better than the new ones to be fair so yeah
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 08:28 PM GMT+8