Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 180|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Cecilion damn it

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-12 06:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I still don't know what these braindead devs were thinking when they released this hero like this. What's next, Son Gokuh and the Genkidamas? Nerf Cecilion's damage, range and CD.
Post time 2020-9-14 01:30 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion , cecilion problem is not his skill/damage , but his slow and durability. I found it very difficult to kill cecilion because of his spellvamp + ultimate heal , and his slow make it even harder to kill cecilion.
Post time 2020-9-12 07:02 AM | Show all posts
His first skill deals a lot of damage to me. I do think he needs some nerfing on his first skill. I think other skills are perfectly fine. Maybe his passive needs some changes.
Post time 2020-9-12 09:43 AM | Show all posts
@koken

He's sort of OP but I don't think he needs such a serious nerf. In Mythic right now there's way more OP heroes that need nerfing
Post time 2020-9-13 03:17 PM | Show all posts
He is op in late game but in early game he's balance. I think the problem is his 1st skill with cc and long range that's why he's op in late game cause its hard to dodge his skills.
Post time 2020-9-15 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Not only Cecilion, there are few other mages with insane damage like him.
Post time 2020-9-16 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Hes slow effect should be deleted on his ult, end of the story for me personally. i don't think cecilion is OP to the point where its game breaking but that slow is so uneccessary
Post time 2020-9-17 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Cecilion Is Very Op She Can Disturb Enemies Easily In Late.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:27 AM GMT+8