Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 258|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Helcurt for God sake...........

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-12 12:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Nerf Helcurt,
Turning into night  is a sure game changer but he needs some big nerfs now

Ulti - now the night/dark is like an area of effect in his range, those who passes his dark will dim there screen and lose vision (like the current one), it is not "whole" team effect kinda thing, it is more like in his range (like range of the screen), the darkness will follow in his range

Post time 2020-9-12 04:21 AM | Show all posts
He's pure cancer the same most assassins are nowadays, I actually wrote a similar post cmplaining about this several hours ago. The downvote you got must probably be a lame player who likes to abuse the game with him.
Post time 2020-9-14 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-9-14 08:19 AM
koken replied at 2020-9-12 04:21 AM
He's pure cancer the same most assassins are nowadays, I actually wrote a similar post cmplaining ab ...

I hugely disagree. In my opinion , In most cases (based on my personal experience) ,Helcurt is a threat only to marksman, and small portion of mage .When there isn't much gold difference , Tank , support , and fighter can easily control him that he can't do much , some mage and assassin easily kill him, even some of them can one-shot him. To add salt to the scar , immortality heavily counter helcurt . Nerfing helcurt will cause nobody to pick him anymore.

But then it all comes to draft pick , depends on the team composition.
Post time 2020-9-15 11:47 AM | Show all posts
I personally think helcurt is pretty balance, his second skill stacks so more stacks = more dmg. logic. his ult is what truly make him an assassin. stop hating
Post time 2020-9-12 04:46 AM | Show all posts
Latest nerf is not enough, Helcurt can still silence enemies with Petrify and the damage of his 2nd skill is high, every i play rank always ban the hero, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-9-12 08:55 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-9-12 09:52 AM
@jayar3217 @koken @DennisST

Maybe it's region META but, in my region anyone using Helcurt in Rank i ...

Lmao he still literally blasts people with his 2nd skill anyway and the ultimate keeps being an OP nightmare.
Post time 2020-9-12 01:23 AM | Show all posts
its really the biggest nerf for him, and i think helcurt users will suffer quite a lot with this nerf if applied but on the other hand enemy's fear of the darkness will diminish too when fight against him
Post time 2020-9-12 09:52 AM | Show all posts
@jayar3217 @koken @DennisST

Maybe it's region META but, in my region anyone using Helcurt in Rank is asking for it because they are always in a disadvantage due to the nerfed silence.

That silence previously was literally one of the reasons why they can assassinate anyone successfully, since they can't flicker away
Post time 2020-9-12 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Hmm I think helcurt should be nerfed but not much, maybein damage but this is not bad idea, just dont make his ultimate range small, aa thats really nice weapon.
Post time 2020-9-14 08:42 PM | Show all posts
I always ban it on rank. Moonton should nerf it because he has high damage and his speed is insane
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:24 AM GMT+8