Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 130|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf assassins for once and for all

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-11 11:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-9-11 11:54 PM

Seriously Moonton, how much more is this cancer is gonna last? Assassins are the cancer of the game since too long ago and most of them need a nerf.

- Helcurt: the damage of the 2nd skill is ridiculously and absurdly high from early to late game. Ultimate annoying AF, it should just affect people near to him not the whole map.

- Hanzo: one of the most cancer ultimates in the game. The pet's range shall be dramatically reduced so if it goes far from Hanzo it should just disappear. Pet's damage is strong AF too. CD shall also be increased.

- Natalia: instakill from stealth at late game

- Fanny: another one of the most cancer heroes ever. This one at least requires some skill to be played but her damage and mobility is ridiculously high in good hands and most heroes can't counter her (I miss Nana's old Molina skill with this bitch).

- Gusion: damage OP AF

- Ling: damage OP AF and the wall climbing thing shall be nerfed as well.

- Selena: the stun shall last max 3s.

PS: Yes, I know they are called assassins coz they should be able to kill squishy heroes easier than others, this is not a mage/adc cry LMAO. But in Mobile Legends they are not just assassins but metastatic cancer.
Post time 2020-9-15 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Fed assassin = one shotter
Assassin suppose to do high damage, and their role has always been to kill squishy heroes like marksman, mages, and possibly other assassin.
I don't get your point...
Post time 2020-9-12 09:48 AM | Show all posts
@koken

Lol, if anything right now Lancelot needs some adjustment. Not all of the heroes that you mentioned above.

Don't you find it weird that even though it's Assassin meta, the heroes that you mentioned here doesn't even get utilised much?

Plus Helcurt has always sting with his 2nd skill but nobody complains about him for countless seasons; plus his silence got nerfed badly recently. If anything, this nerf is enough to even make him borderline weak.

And nobody uses Hanzo anymore. Not even in Classic. It's the same for Natalia.

Gusion is still balanced, and Selena is very weak especially if you play mid carry Selena and not support.

I really don't get your thread because if anything, people have been complaining about mages and MMs more, throughout the years.
Post time 2020-9-12 11:38 AM | Show all posts
What makes you think Gusion is OP? no one even pick him in Mythic rank. For now, people keep spamming YSS, Roger, etc for cores.
Post time 2020-9-13 03:25 PM | Show all posts
I think assasins skills are balanced but what makes them op is their fast farming skills like ling and once they get 1 core item like blade of heptaseas and lifesteal its hard to stop them because of their burst and mobility. I think devs should still reduce the early damage for some assasins heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:48 AM GMT+8