Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 525|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Mood] Thoughts on Nana + fixes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-11 10:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-9-11 12:58 PM

I used to use this hero a lot years ago but now she feels like "meh" to me. Over the years she has changed a lot but there are things I miss from the original Nana:

1. The short sprint when hitting enemies with skill 1 (was this her original passive? Can't remember right now)

2. The old Molina. Yeah the new one can be placed but the other one was instant and was perfect to counter Fanny and fast heroes.

3. Her old voice. Still don't know why they changed it because it was 100 times better than the new one.

4. Never was a fan of the 2nd passive she had (the one that made her win gold fast) but TBH I miss it now since I find hard to get gold with her.

So that's what I'd do to her:

1. Skill 1: Allow it to be used without interrupt the running (no stop, Diggie and Popol need that on their skills too). Add to it the old short sprint passive, this one is a must.

2. Skill 2: If just pressed it will automatically transform enemy heroes. If placed while holding and placed, the new one. Each time she transforms an enemy hero, she will get 10 gold.

3. Ultimate: Some people don't the current one but I don't. It is very hard to aim while in combat and the stun rarely happens. The effect is also awful, I'd add a big Molina making real stomps.

4. Passive: it's fine the way it is imho
Post time 2020-9-12 12:06 AM | Show all posts
I think mlbb dosen't want another same skill, like aurora's s2, and the one u suggested is the same
Post time 2020-9-12 09:53 AM | Show all posts
@koken

I sort of miss her old ulti and molina tbh.

Just a random thought, what if players can choose her skill sets like with Vale? Could create some interesting gameplays
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-10 06:57 AM GMT+8