Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 224|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] Account Hacked

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-11 02:12 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I’d like to ask for your help. My MLBB Account has been hacked I logged in and was presented with a create your character screen and realized that I was starting all over again. I then tried to switch back from this new account to my actual account and All of my security connections are disabled and I’m completely locked out of my account. They are cheating and using my account to boost. The hackers name is danek he is the Indonesia number 3 harely and he changed my account to Tb danek. I’ve been trying all day to contact moonton and nothing. I don’t have a voice to make anything happen but you do. Please if you could just raise awareness on this issue because I’ve seen a lot of people of the forums complain about the same. I’ve been playing since season 2 and as you grow older you get less and less time to play and enjoy games due to responsibilities. MLBB is the last Game I truly play and I don’t want to lose all of that. I have proof but I need help to reach the people who can actually fix things so I’m asking for your help so I can talk to those people. I know you’re a busy person so thank you for taking the time to read this
Post time 2020-9-11 02:47 AM | Show all posts
The best thing to do here is to contact customer service via email, contact mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com and tell them about your situation and wait for a response. The response could take weeks or months.

Please be patient while you wait for a response from customer service.

Also, we don't fix things here. Customer Service is the one that would help you fix things.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-11 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-9-11 02:47 AM
The best thing to do here is to contact customer service via email, contact  and tell them about you ...

Is it something that is actually likely to be fixed though?
Post time 2020-9-11 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Shadow777 replied at 2020-9-11 01:57 PM

You would have to contact Customer Service and see what they can do for you.
Post time 2020-9-11 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Shadow777 replied at 2020-9-11 01:57 PM

Welp, that's the only way to get help. We don't have much powers to resolve issues like this, and they're usually redirected to emailing them.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 03:09 AM GMT+8