Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 150|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] PooPol & Buggy

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-10 05:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-9-12 09:35 PM

Hi, my name is PooPol (you can call me just Poo) and I have a pet named Buggy

He loves me so much that never leaves me. Even when I send him to attack the enemy he comes back if I separate a little bit from him because he can't be far away from me. He protects me because despite I'm supposed to be a marksman and have range attack I can't shoot or aim more far than 2 steps of my face because it looks like I'm half blinded (that's why I have that strange blue almost white-ish eye color).

Buggy also doesn't let me leave him; when I try to retreat and teleport to my base he comes to me and interrupts me everytime so I have to do start the teleport process again. He was supposed to take care of me but instead I do take care of him because his health is so miserably low that gets killed everytime. But it doesn't matter because having a pet is more important than survive in this dangerous world (L).

He is a naughty boy so when I walk he uses to stay far away from me instead of running at the same speed I do (Buggy why do you play with my gremblin heart like this?!!!). In addition our love is so strong that when he dies I get so shocked that I can't even use my S1 and throw my lame spear (which BTW doesn't fit me at all but you know I'm supposed to be Mowgli's long lost cousin) or use my shield.

BUGGY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Sincerely,
Your PooPol  
________________________________________________________________________________

.... In short, you are forcing people to play a hero with no range attack and a buggy weak pet in a meta full of burst damage and OP heroes.

- Bug 1: Kupa runs in a different speed than Popol and stays away from him all the time. I have to use the 2nd skill to call him back which leaves me exposed towards enemies. He also is seen by enemy heroes since he comes to brushes later than Popol. He shall run at the same speed Popol does when he's with him and faster when he's going towards the enemy.

- Bug 2: Kupa interrupts me EVERY SINGLE TIME when I am teleporting to the base once he comes to my side.

- Must fix 1: Popol's range attack is REALLY REALLY REALLY lame, he literally needs to be next to the enemy to attack and he is squishy AF and has no quitting skills. It must be increased from 20% to 30%.

- Must fix 2: Kupa's health is miserably low (I still don't know why they nerfed it instead of buffing it) and can't survive so dies all the time even if you keep calling for him.

- Must fix 3: Popol is 100% useless when Kupa dies (which is all the time coz the pet can't survive the ridiculous surreal high damage of the current meta) because he cannot literally use any skill. Popol shall still be able to use his 1st and 2nd skill (the first one only to deal damage and the second one with the shield and a small sprint instead to run away and summon Kupa again).

- Must fix 4: Popol shall be able to use his skills while running without that silly stop when using them (same issue shall be fixed on Diggie & Nana skills).
Post time 2020-9-12 07:33 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your suggestion.
Since I dont use this hero, I cant talk much about it but this will be submitted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 03:57 AM GMT+8