Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 240|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Please help LIVE STREAMING IN GAME

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-9 05:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jiraiya19 at 2020-9-9 07:10 PM

Hello everyone... Please if you have time try to help ... So i have live streaming problem... I don't have the option ti activate my microphone or camere for in game streams ... Permissions to mobile legends are enable... I do not understand why i don't have the options to activate my mic and cam ... please anyone help ?

Server (6002)
Europe
Credit score 100
Mythic
650 followers
Post time 2020-9-9 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Hello, make sure these reqruitments is fulfilled so you can enjoy exclusive feature like camera and microphone for your live stream
Register as a Streamer.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-9-9 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-9-9 06:33 PM
Hello, make sure these reqruitments is fulfilled so you can enjoy exclusive feature like camera and  ...

There are players without 1500 followers can switch on their mic and cam
Post time 2020-9-9 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Maybe the players are doing inbound live using Youtube or Facebook in the game because there are camera and microphone features too
Try to check on live streams page > inbound live > then choose Youtube or Facebook for you want to start live stream
Make sure that your MLBB account is connected to your YouTube Channel and your Facebook account
 Author| Post time 2020-9-9 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-9-9 07:45 PM
Maybe the players are doing inbound live using Youtube or Facebook in the game because there are cam ...

I think it doesn't matter ... Because in youtube they show how to live stream in game and they have the option to switch on mic without doing inbound on youtube or facebook
Post time 2020-9-25 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Please help mods.Im my game there is no option for cam and mic
How to have this option.help me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:27 AM GMT+8