Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 220|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Unkown Error + Reconnecting issues

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-8 06:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
this just happened recently whenever I play classic or rank the game has a chance to crash and shows the Unknown Error pop up , this never happened before when I played the game. I tried reinstalling the game but it still pop ups

For the reconnecting issues, everytime i'm in the hero selection in rank or classic it also has the chance to disconnect and delay the loading screen time after the hero selection is done. I noticed more bugs in this current update is the update the cause? Please reply

Also I am using the iOS version of mlbb

Post time 2020-9-9 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience. Try clearing in-game cache through network settings and retry. Also mention your ID, IGN, server ID, game version, device model too.
Post time 2020-9-9 07:08 AM | Show all posts
Would be also better if you could explain how this occurs?
 Author| Post time 2020-9-9 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for replying my IGN is Icecoldkilla808 and my I.D is 31148625 (3207)
game version is 1.5.08.553.1
my device is Ipad 4th generation (2012)
I tried clearing in game cache but it still occurs every few times
whenever I play a match it occurs randomly in game so it could happen anytime in the match and sometimes when I try to rejoin again in the game I get stuck on the loading screen and delay me from getting back to the match.
For the reconnecting issues again it mostly happens when in queue or the hero selection. The game will take me back to the lobby and say "Reconnecting ... please contact GM if theres any problem"  this might also happen in the match loading screen
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:25 AM GMT+8