Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 174|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Suggestion - Nathan - Underground killer

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-7 02:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Nathan - A Black hooded guy with Knuckle blade on his hand
Story - Natalia Ex Partner in crime

Passive - not moving for 8 sec, Nathan can dig underground. While underground, he can pass through wall & turret. Enemy & ally can see his position but unable to attack him. skill does damage to him while underground. He unable to attack anyone while underground. When he attack, he burst through the ground and mini stun the enemy. Nathan vision will be darken.

Skill 1 - Double Hit - On ground, It just a normal slash attack that can be slash twice. Upon underground, it can attack and mark the enemy for the first cast.  Upon recast, It will activate double damage + Critical Hit.

Skill 2  -  Earthquake -  (Can only activate while underground) - Nathan cast a circular range of damage around him while underground. Whoever receive damage continuous for 5 second will be stun. The spell continous for 15 second. After casting, Nathan will be force out of ground.
Upon land, Nathan cause a small quake surrounding him causing area mini stun.

Skill 3 -  Tunnel  -  Dig again (Similar to Natalia, invisible again)

So the play style is similar like Natalia.  He can sneak around but other can see him, just unable to attack him. (Opposite to natalia, Cant see him but can attack natalia).  It difficult for whoever play nathan as well cause he has limited vision. His second skill earthquake can be use to harrass enemy while he underground. He can swim around and damage while enemy hero is trying to dodge him. Player need to find his target as well.
His main attack will be Double hit which has high damage. Everytime, Nathan cast a skill, he resurface.

Imagine, you play another version of Natalia.
Natalia can stalk the enemy but enemy cannot see us but damage us , they are looking for us.  Natalia need to dodge
Nathan cant see enemy but enemy can see us but unable to damage us, we need to find them, enemy need to dodge us

Post time 2020-9-7 11:27 PM | Show all posts
cool concept, so he will be more troublesome than natalia with superb skills especially his passive
it reminds me of some underground hero concept from other users here
Post time 2020-9-8 02:49 AM | Show all posts
Hello, jonxunhe!

Wow! I love Nathan. He is a true assassin.

I would like to do some suggestions if you don`t mind.

Passive - I know that you tried to give some limitations here so, let me help you.

By not moving for 5 seconds, Nathan can dig underground. While underground, he can pass through walls, but not enemies turrets or the river. Enemy & ally can see his position but unable to attack him.  He is unable to attack anyone while underground. When he attacks, he burst through the ground stunning the enemy for 1 second. Nathan can be underground only for 8 seconds.

Enemies will no reveal their location on the map if Nathan ( while underground ) is close to them.  

Skill 1 - Double Hit

While on the ground, It is just a normal slash attack that can be slash twice.

Upon underground, it can attack and mark the enemy for the first cast.  Upon recast, marked enemies will get double damage+ Critical Hit.

Skill 2  -  Earthquake - On this skill you have to remember that you already have a stun from your passive. So, here is what I suggest.

(Can only activate while underground) - Nathan cast a circular range of damage around him while underground. Enemies taking continuous damage from this skill for 4 second will be unable to use skills for 0.6 seconds. Activate the skill by tapping once and disable it by tapping a 2nd time. After casting, Nathan will be force out of ground.

Upon land, Nathan cause a small quake surrounding him causing continuous damage and slowing the enemies around by 30% for 1.2 seconds.  

Skill 3 -  Tunnel  -  Dig again (Similar to Natalia, invisible again). My suggestion on this skill is to take out the vison limitation as this hero has ( with the changes made on this suggestion ) enough limitations.

If the ultimate for Nathan is similar to Natalia, He just needs to get back to underground without the 5 seconds time frame.

What else is he going to get on his ultimate? I would like to know. I would like to suggest an effect similar to Terizla ultimate.

Good ideas there. Keep it up!

I hope this suggestions help you any way.

Thank you.

Author| Post time 2020-9-8 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Dreamseeker replied at 2020-9-8 02:49 AM
Hello, jonxunhe!

Wow! I love Nathan. He is a true assassin.

oh hi, i like the idea of cannot crosaing the river. It should not be able to cross the river.

For second skill , did u mean that it can on and off second skill?

I actually prefer the limit his vision than the time he can be underground. But maybe both i fell 8 sec is a bit low

Post time 2020-9-9 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Dreamseeker at 2020-9-9 06:43 AM
jonxunhe replied at 2020-9-8 02:43 PM
oh hi, i like the idea of cannot crosaing the river. It should not be able to cross the river.

F ...

On the 2nd kill? It is just a suggestion that Nathan can turn on/off that skill to do continuous damage. As you read on the description it would have 2 effects while underground or on ground. Similar to Hylos 2nd skill or Hanabi 1st skill.  
(Can only activate while underground) - Nathan cast a circular range of damage around him while underground. Enemies taking continuous damage from this skill for 4 second will be unable to use skills for 0.6 seconds. Activate the skill by tapping once and disable it by tapping a 2nd time. After casting, Nathan will be force out of ground.

Upon land, Nathan cause a small quake surrounding him causing continuous damage and slowing the enemies around by 30% for 1.2 seconds.  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 05:01 AM GMT+8