Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1083|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Comics] A sacrifice is a way to boost strength [ COMICS]

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-9-7 07:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HoaxMuffin at 2020-9-7 07:02 AM
Support's are very significant to the game. With the current 1-3-1 and 1-2-2 strategy or lane line up, the support is always with the Carry and sometimes its a Tank & Carry combination. There's a lot of decent Support (healers) heroes like Estes, Rafaela and Angela but mostly Angela is what we've encountered the most. On the Carry side, it is usually Assassin like Lancelot, Gusion or Ling. Hard carry fighters like Roger, Freya, Chou, and Thamuz can also be used in funnel strategy BUT Roger is the most common and effective Mid laner due to his Melee-Range asernal and skill sets. Fighters are meant to be offlaners/sidelaners since they need Gold (top) and EXP (bot). Anyway going back, without any support heroes there wont be enough pressure or your side will lack the zoning ability. Pharsa and Chang'e are good examples of zoners, as they have an extension of map visibility once they uses their ultimate skills. I do believe the saying, "A team that has a great support will control the game"

Here's a comic made by @Zen presenting Roger and Rafaela

Rise of Roger the Mad Doctor will have a model revamp in the next update! Stay tuned for more info! Do hope that Rafaela will get a model revamp as well on the next Project NEXT as she is also one of the veteran/oldest heroes ever released ingame.

1.png 2.png

Post time 2020-9-7 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Cool! That is from her old passive. Good times. I am looking forward for Rafaela new revamp. One my favorite supports all time.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-7 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Dreamseeker replied at 2020-9-7 07:48 AM
Cool! That is from her old passive. Good times. I am looking forward for Rafaela new revamp. One my  ...

its an old comic tho but we'll make a new one HAHA
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:12 AM GMT+8