Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1369|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Comics] RIP SAVAGE T^T

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-8-31 06:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
savmanic.jpg

Do you remember your first Maniac and wanted to get the Savage but the last enemy outplayed you for some reason. Its really frustrating, right? HAHA! Welp, there are a lot of senarios though that made that sadness happened. Either you're low on HP, got stunned, or the enemy is just dealing a ton of damage against you.

The first time this happened to me was when I was using Fanny way back on season 2. The way I played Fanny back then was I always come first or the initiator. Fanny was too powerful due to low comsumption of energy when using her skills. Cabling was of course hard but it was the ERA of "2 cables-fanny". Alice was the last enemy and as you know Alice can escape easily using her 1st skill. The player was lucky enough I was out of energy and my ultimate still on cooldown. And of course, Trashtalk was a thing back then. As a fellow good player, I didn't add gas to the fire instead I just focused on winning the game. At the end, winning is everything and that is the main point of the game.

What about you. Do you still remember yours?

Post time 2020-8-31 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Hard times! I remember playing Hanabi on rank I had my two core items and my team mates were so afraid of the enemy than they were feeding all the time. So I decided to take down all the towers. While we were fighting to bring down the mid inner turret I got my Maniac! But, the 5th enemy used sprint and bye bye Savage.
 Author| Post time 2020-9-7 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Dreamseeker replied at 2020-8-31 08:07 PM
Hard times! I remember playing Hanabi on rank I had my two core items and my team mates were ...

pushing towers is the key to win the game ofc. Winning is better than getting savage but ofc its nice sometimes getting one
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-28 04:00 AM GMT+8